Chapter 21

A/N : To those seeing this on the first

-Happy New Year!

To those who aren't... Here's a cookie 🍪

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

'OK looks like she's deep asleep...' I mentally perceive as I slip away. 'Now I just have to wake up Tails and finally work on this whole "love pancakes" fiasco.'

"Mmmhnnh~" Amy's soft moan halted me in place. I look back at her, seeing her.... beautiful... beautiful body...-still asleep! Yes, still asleep, not thinking of anything else as I return to sneaking out of our bedroom.

'Keep it together Sonic ... I realize that maybe those pancakes and muffins still have some lingering effects, but as long as I can keep myself in check there's nothing to worry about. Once this is over, my emotions will calm and Amy will stay with me forever-

What if I change my mind about everything... well not EVERYTHING but... I know that lady I called about the book said it was only "INTENSIFIED EMOTIONS"... but will I be able to handle everything I've done... murder, sex, the possible baby, our MARRIAGE- OH CHAOS NO!

I can't think like that now... I have to end this before I start thinking about turning myself in or something... the police... shit that rat-boy really caused more issues than I thought would happen... Ok, just calm down, I have Tails to help me after all...' As I finish my internal monologues I walk up behind the couch to see Tails sleeping still.

'Good, he's still here.' I think as I slightly shake him awake. "Huugh-eh? Sonic?" He stirs awake. "Hey bud, need that favor now, while Amy's asleep y'know?" He nods at my words and gets up.

He informed me that he got nervous and put it in Cream's backpack as she was leaving the school, unaware of him being there, before he killed the bully.

(A/N: Too lazy to explain in the story so imma do it now.

Cream's leaving, Tails slips the book into backpack, ok with me so far, bully makes a shitty comment as Cream leaves.

So Tails sees that she's upset and confronted the bully and kills him.

He gets away with it cuz there's no one else around.

Ok we good? Good.)

I still hadn't told him about Amy knowing I killed that Rodney kid but I couldn't possibly worry Amy now.

'Ok then, let's get this show on the road.'

******************************

*Amy's POV*

"You're WHAT!" Rouge screamed at me over the phone. "I didn't say I am, just I think I am." I answered back. "So what the pill I gave you didn't work?" Rouge questioned with a hint of suspicion. "Umm yeah I guess." I say back.

I had woken up with Sonic and Tails missing, but also with some morning sickness. I mean, it's odd that only days after we decided we were gonna have a baby I'm suddenly puking. That shouldn't be happening till the end of the first month or even in the second month. So maybe that first pregnancy test was wrong.

Rouge sighs and continues, "What did blue say about it?" My breath hitched. No matter what I say it's not the truth or a lie... Oh well. "Well I'm actually sure he's okay... considering..." My words trail off as I look at my ring. "Considering what?" Rouge beckons. "Well he said it was fine... after he engaged to me." I revealed.

...

"Rouge? You still there?" I ask after a silence cut between us.

...

"YOU MEAN HE WAS SERIOUS ABOUT BEING WITH YOU!!! He wasn't just horny?! I thought... well guess it's alright then. " She finally responds.

'Ah. Ok. She thought it more like her current relationship status with Knuckles. Well at least she's ok with Sonic now.' I conclud.

"He better not fuck this up. Seriously pinky if he so much as hints he's having second thoughts-" "I know Rouge, I know... you have my word though. Sonic really does love me... Even though our relationship kinds escalated a bit quicker than most relationships I'm sure it would have been like that either way." I assure her. But still.

'Maybe I should hint at Sonic to reassure her and everyone else a little more. '

'Maybe myself a tad bit too...'

After my conversation with Rouge I decided to look more into "motherhood and such" as I bought a few online books, researching this and that... Trying to push a "missing Sonic and Tails" out of my mind.

"Ames I'm home!" Speak of the devil.

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

'Ok so the book thing was a flop... Cream and Vanilla weren't home. So Tails will have to get it for me. As for investigating into Amy's past, a lot harder than I thought, Tails couldn't find anything on Amy. AND HE'S A GENIUS FOR CHAOS SAKE!!!'

"Where were you..." Amy's unaproving tone took a couple stabs at my ears.

"I helped out Tails with something..." That's not all, "Oh! And I got you something." I smile through my anxiety.

"... A present?" Amy seemed to be enticed by my gift to her.

"Yup! Come here and see what your wonderful loving fiancé got for you~" I cooed, earning her trust and affection back. She came closer... and sat down on the livingroom couch. 'Yikes still being dominant, ok ok, just chill, I got this.' I mentally prepare myself as I sit next to her putting the bag to her. She grabs it, looks at me, I smile, she barely smiles back, and finally opens up the bag. "... What is this Sonikku?" She asks looking up in pure confusion.

"It's your old red dress... I ordered a perfect recreation to better suit... your.. um soon to be... bigger size..." I sputtered out realizing maybe it was a bit of a shitty gift.

...

"Hehe... you remember how my old one nearly ripped in one of our last battles right?" She wispers out. I only nod in acknowledgment. "I saw you staring... That day...~" My cheeks went hot with her statement. "Ughugh YoU DId?" My voice cracks. "That's not the only time I saw you thinking of me in that way~ Remember my 16th pool party?" She leans in with her statement.

I only stay still as I recount the many times I stared at her from a longing distance. I didn't quite realize it at the time but I really have been head-over-heels coo-coo crazy for Amy all this time?!

"You really have loved me though... I thought it was just hormones at first..." Amy then delicately laces her arms around my shoulders to my neck. "Yeah... I did ... I do... love you Ames."

And with that she pounced.