Chapter 3

(5 minutes before to present)
*Amy's POV*

"Sonic sure is taking long" I say solemnly. 'He isn't cheating on me is he- wait what am I saying!? Yeah Sonic knows I love him but we're not official.... man.... am I getting obsessed....I mean I have been known to take things too far... but this feels just a bit stronger.' I gave up thinking and tried to find a new recipe to try for Sonic. 'Strange, this book has many special ingredients.' I think to myself. But those pancakes were worth it. 'AND SONIC TOOK ME OUT ON A DATE!' I cheer internally.

I decided I'd peak back into my apartment. I got off of Sonic's lumpy couch and headed for the door. As I opened it I saw my door close. I never realized how close our apartments were. Sonic doesn't even spend that much time in his apartment. 'That would explain his couch.' I thought humorously. I walked down the hall but halted when I thought I heard a neighbor shouting. But then I remembered the only other tenent moved out. 'Probably because of rats.' I concluded.

I entered my apartment and was shocked to see Sonic's quills rush out the window. "Sonic? What is he...?" I quietly go to look out the window to see Sonic lunging at a rat man! "Oh Chaos! His tail is probably what I saw moving last night!" I concluded, suddenly feeling sick. I sit down only to hear Sonic cursing and yelling. Then another voice, most likely trying to explain what he was doing.

Suddenly his voice stopped.

I could hear Sonic beating the crap out of him.

...

He's still going.... 'Is he done yet?.....Sonic?'

I convince myself to look out....big mistake....

Sonic is covered.... in the guy's blood!

....

'I have to help him hide the body.' 'What! No way. I love Sonic but-'
'He's.... your .... EVERYTHING!'

I give up arguing.

I see him look around, he sighs, I start to go out the window. He couches next to the body. "Shit. The fuck am I gonna do...?" He asks himself. "So-Sonic?" I ask him as a reach out. He turns to face me. "A-AMY! ....I ... I can explain-" "That creep could've killed me." I cut him off. A bad habit of mine. "Uh...yeeeaah... We were fighting and....things got out of hand- oh Chaos my hands!" He proclaimed suddenly. 'Okay, first, get rid of the body, second, clean up Sonic.' I plan out.

"Sonikku listen to me." I assert myself. His ears perk up ready for my instructions. "Get some trash bags from my closset in the kitchen. Then get some matches. Don't touch anything without thinking about it first okay?" He responds with a nod. I look away and he proceeds to go up the fire escape.

"I'm sorry. But you deserved it." I say to the body. I lift up my hammer, and transform it into an axe. "May you rest in pieces." I say emotionless, as I bring my weapon down.

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

"Amy...?" "Yeah Sonic?" "He wasn't in half when I left...."

....

"Amy? Did you-?" "It's easier this way, trust me, I looked into forensics once when I was younger." Amy stated as I leaned down and collected the body. "I'm gonna get water to wash the blood down into the sewer." Amy told me before she left back up the fire escape. 'Thank Chaos we only live on the second floor.' I thought as I tied up the first bag. Thinking that Amy might want me to get rid of my bloody clothes I throw those in the second bag. Luckily my shoes were always dirty and my gloves were pretty worn so no need to get rid of those. The blood blended in easily. I've gotten them bloody hundreds of times. Even after we defeated egg-head.  'Man.... that was almost 4 years ago...' I recounted.

"I'm back, oh good you got rid of your clothes too. We can preserve your gloves and shoes once we finish up this." Amy instructed as she poored water that led to a nearby sewer. "What should we do now- Amy your shirt got some blood on it..." I say quietly now that it's night. "I know, once we get to the dump site, we're gonna burn the body and my shirt." Amy states almost coldly. My ears only went down momentarily as I realized I would see her in her bra.

"Once we finish you can run me home. And no one will know..." Amy finally concluded as she walked towards to meadow. We really are lucky that our part of the city is so close to nature. We made the move here when Eggman started attacking our homes more frequently. Knowing that he would keep most of our fights out of the city. After all it's hard to have robots move freely in a city right? Right. But like I said, we defeated him one last time four years ago yet we stayed. Apparently he retired. Claimed he was too old. I actually felt bad for him. "Felt" being the key word. I couldn't care less now. Amy's all I need.