Vet 1

"You still can't reach her?" Lisa shook her head and we all sighed.

A couple of weeks having consecutive night outs and swimming and travelling. It's getting boring.

"Maybe she's having fun there while we're the ones feeling crappy." I mumbled.

"I doubt it. Jennie in a farm is chaotic. Now that, I would love to see." Jisoo giggled.

"Should we call her mom and ask for her whereabouts?" I fished out my phone and then by some miracle, our girl is online. We all gathered towards the big screen so we can all see her by not having to use separate phones.

"Jenniiiieeeeee" we all yelled after her face appeared on screen.

"Biiiitch you're aliiiive!!" Hyejin hollered. She laughed and tears suddenly sprung her eyes

"Yah why are you crying?!" Irene scolded

"Nothing. I just missed you guys." She chuckled and wiped away her tears.

"We miss you too!! Ugh, it's boring without you." Jisoo grumbled.

"So, how's humble life?" I wiggled my brows and she rolled her eyes making us laugh.

"This is how humble my life here is." She show us her view of the golden sky and the green pastures. It looks so damn peaceful.

"You know what? We'll be coming over." I declared and the girls nodded in agreement.

"Really?!" She squealed

"You bet! But might not til next month though so stay alive til then?" We still have to attend jisoo's recital.

"So what's your problem?" Jisoo smirked and she rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing." Who is she kidding?

"It's not nothing. The jennie kim's spirits is down? Bitch spill." I pressed on. She sighed knowing lying to us is futile.

"There's this guy..." there it is! We squealed in chorus.

"Hot farmer under the sun? Sweat dripping on his sexy bod?" Hyejin asked seductively

"Deep sexy cowboy accent." Irene added.

"Irene, I'm in the province of Korea, not Southern America." She chuckled.

"So what about this guy?" Rosé probed and she groaned.

"He infuriates me!! To the core! But then he's so caring and gentle. But he also can't have his day without annoying me." Someone's smitten.

"And his friends!! Ugh."  She preloceeded to tell us what happened between her and that krystal bitch

"The audacity of that bitch! Where is she?! I'm gonna cut her." Lisa strongly exclaimed

Jennie seem to stand uo from where she's sitting and was dusting off her clothes.

"I don't know. With him probably, eating each others faces." She grumbled.

"Someone's jealous." I laughed when she glared through the screen.

"I am not! I just don't like it when he yelled at me. You know I hate it when I'm being scolded for something I didn't do." True.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." Rosé muttered earning another glare frim jennie making us laugh.

"You bitches look at this picturesque view" she turned the camera again to let us see the pinkish and purplish hue of the skies as the sun set. It looks so serene and then a horse came to view with topless hottie riding it.

"Oh my my my. Picture perfect indeed." We all sighed and Jennie turned the camera back to her.

"Ooh is he–" by her reaction, that must be our mystery guy and I must say, jennie has the taste.

"Shut up." She warned, her phone going  further from her face, seemed like someone pushed her hand away.

"Jennie!" ooh lala, deep sexy voice accompanied by that face and body? No wonder jennie was smitten. We watched amused at the guy checked on her.

"Yah! Why did you leave alone?!" He scolded. Hot!

"Yeah jennie, why did you leave alone?" He froze and turned to jennie's phone, just realizing she's on video call. Daaamn! He's handsome af! I'd tap that too if I were jennie.

"Guys this is taehyung, taehyung these are my friends." Taehyung gave us a short bow and he discreetly glared at jennie.

He whispered something to jennie with gritted teeth and was gone from the frame. I was almost sad to see him go.

"Punish me daddy!" Jisoo called out huskily making jennie widen her eyes and snap her head to where taehyung might be.

"Yah! Kim jisoo you're dead when I see you!" We all laughed seeing a blush on her face.

"Are there alot more species like that there? Cause I'm flying ASAP." I fanned myself, giggling and they laughed as well.

"Whatever you guys. I'm going since my chauffeur is here." she huffed in annoyance.

"Yah jennie kim. Don't you dare turn to a softie. Show them who's boss bitch." That's right we raised no weak ass bitch.

"Oh, I will." She grinned and we said our final goodbyes but not before having a picture together.

"Screen freeze~" lisa yelled and we all posed for the camera.

"Bye bitch. Love ya!" We waved goodbye

"I love you guys too." She ended the call.

"I don't know about you guys but that seems like a place to be!" The view, the boys, the bitches to burn. It's perfect if you ask me.

"Can't you skip your recital chu?" Jisoo rolled her eyes

"Bitch you know I can't." I raised a brow and smirked

"You can't or you won't?" She threw me a bottle of soju which I caught and expertly and mix the drinks with.

"I can barely see yoongi as it is. This onky happens like once a month! You guys can go on ahead if you want to." Eventhough she said that, a pout is adorning her face.

"Stop pouting! We already bought our tickets you know?" Even if we're rich, we don't like to waste money like buying tickets to an event we won't go to even if we can.

"As if I can really leave you alone." Irene rolled her eyes at her twin.

"Hey! We'll be separated in the upcoming school year." Jisoo threw body down the water bed and sighed in contentment

"A the more reason we need to stick together... even though I doubt we're related sometimes." I snickered.

"You're twins. How can that be?" Irene shrugged. She and jisoo might look identical their personalities are complete opposites.