Vet 5

This chapter is dedicated to Growly8snoozy and Fatuluzmamoo, thanks for your comments and upvotes 💞

🐾🐾🐾

"Soo.. how long have you known taehyung?" I asked as we fed the horses.

"We're childhood friends. When my parents heard the lack of services for animals here, they decided to open a clinic and we personally do the work here." I nodded.

"How about you? First time here?" I'm surprised he's not a stuttering mess anymore. The animals might've calmed him.

"Yeah. We were supposed to be partying out in the states but we're not complete. It defeats the purpose of spending the last summer together so we came to jennie instead" He chuckled.

"What's funny?" I nudged him, my hips hitting his.

"You girls have strong auras. But you're pretty open about yourselves" Oh really?

"Can you tell me what I want now then?" I whispered, staring at him. He looked over to me and smiled, taking off his coat. Ok, should I remove my top now?

"I'm thinking you're regretting your choice of clothes." He wrap his coat over to me. I squinted my eyes a bit. This guy...

"Anyway.. do you know where that hill that has the signal around here? Jennie showed us the scenery there and it was beautiful." He rolled up his sleeves and I appreciate how his muscles flex.

"Yeah, it's kind of far from here. I can take you if you want." A deserted place with him alone? Yes please.

"I would love to." I grinned.

"Wait here. I'll just borrow hobi from taehyung." I raised a questioning brow

"Hobi?" He smiled and damn that smile!

"He named it after me actually. My nickname's jhope and taehyung calls me hobi."

"On second thought, let's just horsenap hobi the horse. I don't think taehyung is dine with your friend he chuckled, letting the stallion go out of the stable.

"Can you ride a horse?" I shook my head no.

"You can ride in front then." I bit back a smirk.

He held my hand and assisted me by the waist as I climbed the horse. This one's a good horse though, it doesn't move alot.

Hoseok got on behind me and I shivered at our close proximity. Damn! I never felt this way for someone before.

"Hold on to the reins." His breath fanned against my ear and I almost moaned! What the heck!

"Are you scared? it's alright. I won't make you fall." He mistakenly thought my hands are shaking because of I was scared. How naive.

I let out a gasp as we start to move and my body leaned back on his. Hot damn! Among the girls, I have the most experience cause for me, I need to explore and enjoy it while I can cause when university starts, I won't get to do it anymore as I'll be buried with my studies.

I don't want distractions when I start university hence, I slept around but not at every guy I meet. I still have standards thank you very much. First and foremost they need to be single, they need to be clean that's why I prefer virgins most of the time but sometimes virgins... are well.. virgins.

You please them instead of them pleasing you. You have to be patient with them. I absolutely do not do relationships cause guys are only after one thing anyway and that is sex.

How many people did I know to be in a long relationships only to be cheated on in the end, so why not spare yourself for the drama and heartache and all that shit and just go for pleasure?

But of course, one have to be responsible. So I'm really cautious and it's not like I've had hundreds of men. Sure I may have made out with that number but intercourse? Only enough for me to learn so much about human anatomy of the opposite sex.

"Hey, you ok?" I was drawn back to reality with his voice.

"What?"

"You suddenly became quiet."

"Uh yeah... Just taking in the view." He chuckled and I face-palmed since our current view consists of rocky dusty road and sugarcanes.

"Wait til we get there. You must be in the city far too long for you to appreciate this kind of view." He laughed lightly and I scowled at him

But the scowl on my face softened as I see the view ahead. Rich green pastures spread thoroughout.

"Wow. It's peaceful here." He hopped off and then helped me down.

We stayed there for a while and the guy is driving me insane! When I try to make a move he'd always do or say something that will make me retreat. Like for example:

"I'm getting hungry." I whined

"I still have a corn left." He offered me and ai shook my head.

"Is there something you want to eat?"

"You." I grinned

"Me? I'm getting hungry now too. Should we head back for lunch?" I never felt so frustrated in my life. But he's making me feel things I shouldn't. It's impossible. You can't just fall in love with a guy you just met. It's just lust. I convinced myself.

Jennie was at the stables when we got back. He helped me hop off and I went to jennie telling her where we've been.

"And what did you do there?" She squinted her eyes at me and I can't help but blush at what she's instigating. I bet everyone thinks we did something there. See? That's my reputation.

"What's for lunch?" I quickly changed the topic and linked my arms to her, deagging her away.

"Shush. Don't scare him." I whispered, carefully glancing back to see if hoseok is following us.

"What do you mean? I thought you already made out with him?" She raised a brow.

"I lied ok. He was too pure to be tainted." I sighed. But I really want him! I never wanted a guy this much ever! His voice was enough to make me wet like come on! I am not deprived so how can he do that? Ugh.