Vet 30

Dedicated to: FatulUmza

🐾🐾🐾

"Okayyy. What's this?" I suddenly found myself blind when a fabric covered my eyes.

"You don't think taehyung's the only one who can make surprises right?" He whispered on my ear and I suddenly felt nervous.

"Y-you're not proposing to m-me, are you?" Taehyung just surprised jennie. It's their anniversary and he bent down in one knee and popped the question. Hee thought jennie was pregnant. He thought wrong. Nonetheless, pregnant or not, it didn't change his decision to put a ring on it.

"By the way you sound? Hell no." He laughed and I frowned. Did I offend him?

"I didn't mean it that way." He chuckled and held my hand as he guided me through the path.

"I know. Don't worry, Our own time will come. I'm patient." I'm not. Should I drop on one knee... in another way? Ugh. Whyy brain whyy.

"We're here." He whispered and removed the blind fold.

I slowly opened my eyes and all I can see in the dark of the night is grass. I blinked. Have I really gone blind? He laughed at my stupefied expression.

He laid a blanket on the grass and tugged me down to sit on it.

"Did you take me here to be kinky or what?" He laughed again. For all I know, he could be into doing it in public. That's wild.

"Or are you showing your true self and that you're really a psychopath and you're going to ki—" I stopped on my wild imagination when something glowed from the corner of my eyes.

Another came, then another, and soon, I found us surrounded by the twinkling of the fireflies the burned brighter than the stars above.

"Oh wow." He laid down and offered his arm as my pillow and obliged. We laid there in silence and watched the fireflies dance around us.

"Remind yoongi not to show this to jisoo." I say after a while and he looked at me quizzically.

"She ate one once thinking it will make her glow." He laughed out loud, his chest vibrating. I grin, watching him laugh. His smiles never fails to make me happy.

"Aigooo. Yoongi can't escape her, can he?"

"She's in deep for him since she they were kids. If she could drag him to church and marry him, she would."

"You have no idea." He smiled and now I'm the one confused.

"Do you know something I don't?" He just slyly grinned and shrugged. Then stood up, leaving me laying down. He took out something of his bag and then set it up. A spearker.

He held out his hand for me and pulled me up. The song started and I snorted but grinned from ear to ear.

I want to know
Who ever told you I was letting go
Of the only joy that I have ever known
Girl, they're lying

Well that certainly happened. When the news got out I officially have a boyfriend, many were surprised and along came the doubters. They say I can't be tamed or that hoseok will wake up and realize that I'm not a keeper.

Just look around
And all of the people that we used to know
Have just given up, they want to let it go
But we're still trying

"I only know how to grind and body roll." He chuckled and guided my hand on his shoulder while he holds the other one.

So you should know this love we share was never made to die
I'm glad we're on this one way street just you and I just you and I

I grinned as he start to lip sync the song from our childhood. Funny how the song changes its meaning for me. It's like rewatching a movie. After some time you get to finally realize what those certain lines meant or what really the movie is all about. A change of perspective.

I'm never gonna say goodbye
'Cause I never want to see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain
And I swear it all over again and I

I'm never gonna treat you bad
'Cause I never want to see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again
All over again

I feel the heat creeping up my cheeks and the pain from smiling too much. He's just so cheesy sometimes.

Some people say
That everything has got its place in time
Even the day must give way to the night
But I'm not buying
'Cause in your eyes

I see a love that burns eternally
And if you see how beautiful you are to me
You'll know I'm not lying

I laughed when he cupped my face and rest his forehead on mine. Letting me see his eyes clearly.

"You do know all I see is black right?"  He hugged me, putting my head on his chest, his chin on the crown of my head.

I listened closely as he sang, no longer lip syncing.

Sure there'll be times we want to say goodbye
But even if we try
There are something's in this life won't be denied
Won't be denied

I'm never gonna say goodbye
'Cause I never want to see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain
And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad
'Cause I never want to see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again

"I'll let him take the bridge, he might be found jobless if I reach his notes." I laughed and he grinned at me, cupping cheek.

The more I know of you, is the more I know I love you,
And the more that I'm sure I want you forever and ever more
And the more that you love me, the more that I know
Oh that I'm never gonna let you go
Gotta let you know

He's not proposing he says, but this song says otherwise. I wonder if he's aware? He probably is cause I never felt more loved with the way he kissed me.

It was slow, and passionate and hell be damned if he stops that way.

"Yah. You better give me something more here. If I had balls, I'd suffer lots of blue balls from you." He was was panting from the kiss and chuckled.

"We'll get there and you won't be able to walk." He winked and then started to put everything back on his back.

"You're such a teaseee!!" I yelled and he ran

"Yah are you running away cause you won't be able to stop yourself? I'm telling you! Don't stop!" He covered his ears.

"We share a room you know!" I smirked and ran after him.