Vet 35

⚠️WARNING: MATURE C🔞NTENT AHEAD⚠️

🐾🐾🐾

My heart is pounding as he pulled me back to his room. I was thinking he might be pulling on my leg again but threw all doubts on the window when he removed his top and then his pants. My knees weakened at the sight of his sleeping friend inside his calvin klein boxer briefs. I can't wait to wake it up!

My eyes hungrily scanned him from head to toe, this is the most skin I've ever seen on him.

"You done? You said I just need to be naked right?" my eye twitched. I should have known!

"You're not even naked dumbass!" I turned to leave. Did he just really pull me here and gave me that excitement cause I said it would even make me go seeing him naked?!

I twisted the doorknob and opened the door but it slammed back and I stiffened feeling him behind me. "Where do you think you're going?" Holy ugfierfr! Goosebumps rose from the back of my neck and heat crawled to my cheeks as I felt his hot breath against my ear. His body was firmly pressed against my back, A hand on the door, above my shoulder while the other crawled inside my shirt, his thumb drawing circles on my stomach, tingling my senses.

I feel my knees give in and something is defenitely soaked down there and he's just touching me and whispering with his lips grazing my ear! Gosh, I'm thirsty af!

My breathing hitched as he starts kissing on my shoulder, up to my neck. I wanted to turn and wrap my arms around him but he had other plans. he continued pinning me on the doo with him on my back as he remove my top. My hairs stood up when the cool air hits my skin.

I groaned and craned my neck to give him more access and shivered when his hand reached to grope my still clothed breasts. I moved my hand to unclasp my bra but he caught it and put it together. Not making me do anything.

"W-what are you doing?" I breathlessly asked as he turns me around to face him and ugh! He is looking at me through his hooded eyes and it's such a turn on.

"Pleasing you." I was going to ask some more but his lips already sealed mine. The temperature of the room dramatically dropped as heat starts to crawl into our system. He guided my legs to wrap around his waist which I obeyed. I moaned a our tongues battled it out while he single-handedly unclasped my bra which is a very nice feeling but even better with his mouth on it.

I panted when he let go of my lips and sucked in a breath when I felt his mouth taking in one of my breasts. "Hoseok!" I struggle to get my hands away from his grasp but he's not letting it go. He gave equal attention on my other breast and I start grind on him. My breathing labored, feeling his thing going rock hard, My hands crawled down, wanting to touch it but again, he caught it.

His mouth slowly crawled back up on my neck, licking and sucking and found its way back to my mouth to which I hungrily welcomed. He carried me to the bed and slowly put me down, with him hovering above me, our lips still connected. He finally let my hands roam and I touched every inch of his skin. But nothing I haven't touched yet, so moved south but before I can reach my destination, he moved back causing me to glare.

He saw me glaring and laughed as he pulled my pants down. I propped my elbow to support my upper body and looked at him and yelped when he suddenly flipped me over and now I'm lying on my stomach. I huffed and propped my elbows up then I felt him move my hair as he trailed kisses on my back.

I bit my lips when his hand snaked around me and dipped down inside the only cloth left clad on my body. He let out a small growl as his fingers move down south, creating sloppy noises from the wetness that gathered.

He moved us again, carrying me like I weighed nothing and let me rest on his lap as he continued to tease my throbbing clit. His other hand massaaged my breasts and I threw my head back.

"Hoseok!" I whined

"Hmm?" He chuckled when I snapped my head to the side so I can glare at him. My glare faltered and my eyes rolled back when finally inserted his digits in.

"mmmh" I moaned as I arched my back from pleasure, my hands up on my hair.

"Beautiful." He murmurs and when I was about to cum, as hard as it was not to go, I stood up to push him so I can finally take my ride that has long been overdue.

"Nope, today's only about you." My body bounced at the mattress when he grabbed my ankle and pulled on it.

"What the-OOOhhh myyy" he swung a leg over his shoulder and held on to my other as he went down on me. My back arched and I helplessly searched for anywhere to grab on which is the sheets and his hair.

I screamed from pleasure as put a thumb on my clit, putting pressure as it moves in circular motion while his tongue does wonders down my hole. I'm just glad I'm always ready to be eaten. I must've been so loud that goldie whined and scratched on the door outside.

"Ho-hoseok!" I moaned for his name as I ffel myelf coming to the edge, however, he stopped doing whatever he was doing, cutting my orgasm

"Yah!"

"I'm letting you do what you want, but I won't go in you... for now." he pants.

"yeah whatever." I pushed him and finally got hold of his erect member, making him groan. I stroked  it but did as told and not let it out eventhough I want to rip his briefs off.

I straddled him and his hands immediately went to my waist and I started moving back and forth, my hands on his chest. I like what I see. He looks hotter when he's turned on damn!

He sat up and claimed my lips as I rode him faster and faster. Moans and grunts filled his room. "I love you." We both managed to say as we both came at the same time.

I can't help but grin hearing our pants and I turned sideways, facing him.

"Soo... when can I have the pleasure of returning the favor?" he looked at me in disbelief and laughed

💖

And I cringe! Lmao! It's been so long since I wrote a smut chapter but then again I always cringe even then. Mian if this sucks but anyway,
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

.