Vet 2

"That bitch clearly is enjoying her stay there since we haven't heard from her ever since that one time." I crossed my legs as we wait patiently for our flight.

"Don't worry. We'll see her in a few hours byul." Hyejin chuckled.

"I know. She'll be fucking surprised!" I can only imagine jennie freaking out as she sees us.

An announcement was made and our flight was called. Letting know the passengers can now board the plane.

"Are you sure you can handle driving the car there byul? I heard the signal sucks there so we can't rely on online navigation tools."

"Won't it be fun to be lost in the unknown countryside?"

"No!" They all glared at me and I rolled my eyes. You can say I'm the most laid back in the group.

"Whatever bitches. Trust me ok?" I chuckled and went on board.

We arrived at the barren land a few hours later. It was already afternoon and the skies seemed gloomy.

"It sure does look like in the middle of nowhere here." Irene looked around in disgust.

"We should get moving before the rain pours." Ominous thunder rolled out of the heavens above and I clicked my tongue.

With a few stops to ask for direction, we were able to arrive at jennie's house. There's a car up front and my brows furrowed. I thought jennie said cars are practically nonexistent here? Oh well, she didn't say there's none.

"Bitch we're heeereee!!" Lisa and chaeyoung called out loudly but not jennie appeared. Two cute old granmas did though.

"Oops... sorry." The two apologized fro their name calling.

"It's ok. I'm used to jennie's language. You must be her friends! Come in come in." She lead us in to her cozy home and invited us for dinner.

"Great! I'm starving!" Chaeyoung praised. Of course she is. Jennie's grandma told us her that she's with taehyung which was the other grandma's grandson.

"Will you girls be ok?"

"Yes halmeoni~ we'll just wait for jennie, you two can rest now." They nodded and hugged us one by one. I can't help but smile. I have a soft spot for old people. I wasn't able to meet my grandparents.

We lounged at the living room and I cussed looking at my phone. "No wonder jennie couldn't contact us."

We all looked out to see the rain start to pour and we hear a faint horse's gallop. It must be them.

"It's pouring out there." A guy came in and dusted off his wet shirt.

"Well hello there. You must be taehyung. Where's jendeukie?" Jisoo and Irene were the first to approach the guy who froze seeing us.

"You twins stop scaring the poor guy." Lisa chuckled and walked nearer.

"I'm sorry about them. Jennie must've talked about us? My name's lisa, the twins jisoo and Irene." She pointed at the two

"I'm chaeyoung but you can call me roseanne" chaeyoung introduced herself, nodding at him

"You do realize it has the same syllables?" Lisa raised a brow at her and she shrugged, popping a chip in her mouth. Rosé and her food. I shook my head, standing up.

"And I'm hyejin but you can call me hwasa and this is moonbyul." He nodded and shook hands with us. Jennie hit the jackpot. The guy's gorgeous!

"I thought you guys weren't suppose to come til about next week?" He cocked his head to the side in wonder.

"Today's a saturday. Next week starts tomorrow." Lisa shrugged

"But anyway. You're wet from the rain clearly but I don't see any signs of our home girl?" True. I don't see jennie anywhere.

"What? She's not here yet?" He looked genuinely confused.

"What do you mean? The grandmas said she's with you." Just then, a topless guy came, squeezing out his shirt dry.

"I call dibs!" I quickly called out. Hoseok snapped his head up, suddenly aware of our presence. His wet oranged hair was brushed up and droplets of water cascaded down his chiseled chest and well-sculpted abs. Oh myy. I can definitely tap that.

"Oh... I didn't see you there..." he blinked and looked out.

"Where's jennie?" His head snapped to his friend.

"She's not here? I was supposed to come in here but it looked like the rain was about to pour and some of the animals were still outside so I guided them in and this happened. I didn't see bambi in the stalls either." Okay.. that doesn't sound good.

"She hasn't come home has she?!" My guy's eyes widened in realization. Yes, I'm claiming him.

"Taehyung! Where are you going?!" He yelled, running after his friend. We all looked at each other and nodded.

We hurried out adn got into our cars and followed after taehyung.

I was driving behind Irene and jisoo's car. Hyejin and lisa are with me.

"Where could she be at this weather?!" Lisa mumbled worriedly.

"Jennieee!" We hear taehyung call out. I rolled out my windows and we start calling her.

"Jeeendeukieee! We're here!"

"Manduuu!! Where are you?!" Thankfully, the rain has slowed.

"Everyone shut up!" Hoseok yelled.

"You hear that?" He asked.

"What are we sup–a horse!" Chaeyoung clapped her hand. A faint neigh could be heard.

"Taehyung, they're in the forest." We watched as taehyung speed into the forest while we parked our cars outside but left the headlights open to give him some light.

Hyejin and I followed lisa and jisoo who already went ahead and used our phones as torches while Irene and chaeyoung followed closely behind us.

"Taehyung?!" We followed closely with hottie and then we saw a light. We all hurried to its direction.

"Oh my god jennie!" Lisa screeched and we surrounded taehyung who was cradling her.

"Can you take her? The foal is injured." I only noticed the horse next to jennie.

"Of course we can." Lisa and jisoo held her waist protectively and put her arms arm around their shoulders and then Irene and chaeyoung held jennie's feet. While hyejin and I lead the way.

We got jennie into my car and we hurried back home. It wasn't that hard to navigate since the place wasn't that complicated.