Vet 42

"After you two got together, I thought your pranks with each other would stop." chaeng comments about lisa and jungkook's ongoing pranks seeing lisa's hair is now pink. Jungkook's work.

Lisa snickered at chaeng's remark and said, "Unlikely. It's just how we are." she shrugs, licking on her ice cream. It's one of those nights we girls get together, well, except for Jennie and Jisoo who's on the other side of the globe.

"How about you chaeng, how's getting to know each other stage with your prince eric?" The question immediately painted a grin on chaeyoung's face and we all rasied our hands us, shielding our eyes

"Ah! It's so bright!" Lisa dramatically says and chaeng giggled, "It's going great! I like him more the more I got to know him." She sighs dreamily.

"Good luck with that, I wouldn't get too attached if I were you." I laughed and threw a pillow at hyejin's face, "You're just jealous chaeng gets to be taken out on a date almost everyday when you can't even score a second date yet." I teased and she scoffed, throwing the pillow back at me but I dodged it

"Ya! You never thought I'd have a single date with him, but I did it! Just wait and I'll complete all five!" she huffed but I know she's struggling with it.

"*Otteok'e hwas, looks like your seduction don't work with Mr. Officer." Lisa giggled. (*What to do)

"Boys will be boys, just watch!" three of us looked at each other and chuckled. We're currently in hwasa and my place and we here the code being punched an the door opening.

"Oh, nice to know you can make it..." Hyejin started and eyed us and I grinned

"Mrs. Seokjiin~" We all chorused and Irene just flipped us the bird making us laugh. Because of her marriage with Jin, instead of continuing her studies in New York, she's finishing it back here instead, not wanting to live away from her son.

"How's married life?" I nudged her shoulder as she sat next to me and immediately grabbed a tub of ice cream.

"Shut up." She grumbled, shoving a spoon full of the sweet in her mouth.

"Uh-oh, are you craving?" I gasped

"Hyunjin's gonna be a big brother? Way to go rene!" Lisa jokingly punched her shoulder and she glared at us

"Ya!" I closed my eyes shut and wiped some of the ice cream that went to my face.

"Be scared of what you're saying." She shuddered, making the sign of the cross and I snorted.

"It could happen~" Chaeng says, joining the teasings

Irene slammed the tub on the center table and stood up to leave, "I'm just going to go if you're all just going to keep on teasing me."

"Come on mama rene, we're just kidding!" we all pulled her back down and hyejin scooped and ice cream and offered it to her, "Here, ah~"

Irene pursed her lips and I tickled her sides, she slapped my hand and glared, looking away from hyejin's hand.

"Come on joojoo~" Lisa poked her cheek, calling her with jisoo's nickname for he but she kept her mouth shut, although I can she's stopping herself from smiling.

"She's gonna smile~" chaeng says in a sing-song voice, poking on her sides and she keeps on avoiding it, still trying to leave. I gave a signal to the girls and they nodded.

"You're not leaving until we say so" I tackled her down and the rest followed, creating a human hamburger with her at the very bottom, making her laugh out loud.

"Ok! Ok! Get your heavy asses off of me!" She says laughing and then we hear the door open again.

"What are you doing to my wife?" It was jin and the rest of the boys. The girls and I looked at him then to each other and then to Irene whose smile faltered

"Don't you dare." She glared, knowing all too well we're going to tease her about Jin calling her wife. With a force, she moved sideways making us all fall on the side like tumbling blocks falling.

"What are you dong here? Where's hyunjin?" Irene sat up and asked

"My parents kidnapped him. Why'd you think I didn't tell them our address?" He huffed and offered a hand to Irene but she refused it and stood up herself

Jimin helped chaeng up, asking her if she's hurt anywhere, and I wanted to barf, Hoseok and I are not like that right? I looked at hoseok and said, "don't be cheesy or I'm gonna puke raibnbows." He laughed and pulled me up, flicking on my forehead lightly.

Then there's lisa and jungkook. Lisa smiled as she was being pulled up but jungkook smirked, letting her go, resulting her to fall back down but she must've seen it coming and used her foot to trip him, making him fall as well. Idiots.

"Don't worry guys, I can help myself." Hyejin says, rolling her eyes as she stood up.

"Ya, this is supposed to be a girl's night out." Hyejin say loudly

"We know, we're also having a boy's night out in Jungkook's crib, we just dropped by to say hi." Hoseok chuckled and then the doorbell rang.

"Are you still expecting someone?" I asked

"That must be namjoon, he's bringing the chicken and beer." Jin says.

"Namjoon?!" Hyejin's ears perked up.

"Yeah, we'll get going then." But before any of the boys can leave, hyejin already rushed to the door

"Tch, why do we need to have separate night out when we can have it together!!"

"This doesn't cou-

"Yes it is! This is group date! Objections?"

"Yes!" Only Irene said so and confusingly looked around. Chaeng and Jimin are already lost in their own world, Jungkook and lisa are busy tickling one another and hoseok had already taken a seat on the bean bag chair and pulled me down to his lap.

"Fine with me." Jin shrugged and sat on the floor as hyejin dragged in a confused officer. Irene glared at me and I raised me hands up. "Don't look at me." I say and she grumbled, sitting down next to jin, grabbing the ice cream and munching on it while throwing a glare at jin. I chuckled and leaned back to hoseok, with me between his arms.