Vet 31

Dedicated to: amaliatan

🐾🐾🐾

Of course nothing happened between us that night. Aside from his sturdy principles, our room isn't soundproof and is next to his parents.

We just cuddled that night and enjoyed the rest of the summer with the girls and his friends.

I felt my bed dip and furrowed my brows knowing it's already late. i opened my eyes and saw hoseok's tear-stained cheeks and I immdiately sat up.

"Sorry." he sniffed, trying to hide his tears. My heart ached. It's my first time seeing him cry.

We seldom see each other when classes started again, both buried with school works. Too tired to do anything other than sleep.

"Did I wake you?" he asked, his voice hoarse, forcing a smile. I reached out to his cheeks and caressed it with my thumb.

With one look, he broke down and hugged me, pulling me to his lap and buried his face on the nook of my neck and quietly sobbed,

I don't know why he's crying but seeing him broken like that made me tear up as well.

"What happened?" I asked in a whisper, almost scared to ask.

His grip on me tightened and I let him cry it out then I racked my brain for the possible reasons then it dawned on me. I gasped.

"D-did you..." the shaking of his shoulders and his sobs getting louder was enough answer for me and I just hugged him just as tight. I closed my eyes and let my tear fall. I can only imagine his pain.

"It's alright. They're in a better place now." I rubbed his back and he start to calm himself down.

"I killed them." he choked.

"You did what you had to. You freed them from pain." Euthanasia. He has been anxious about it and told me it was inevitable and now it happened.

"But they couldn't talk. What if they rather be in p-pain?"

"Would you rather see them suffer in pain?" I caught the tear that fell from his eye and wiped it for him.

"Their fur parents did their best to keep them, and who in their right minds would want to see someone they love go? no one. But with its circumstances, it was the best option. It's called Euthanasia for a reason. You lead them to a good death." He sighed and rest his head on my shoulder. I let him grief knowing he must've held it all in, to look strong in front of the pet and the owners.

🐾

My eyelid feels heavy but I forced my eyes to snap open hearing a commotion outside.

I groaned and sat up then looked around. I'm in byul's room. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Emabrassing." I mumbled to myself remembering how I cried like a kid last night.

Did I scare byul away? One way to find out. I stood up to go to her washroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then checked myself in the mirror before heading out.

My brows creased to the smell of something burning that greeted me. I followed where the smell came from and it naturally came from the kitchen.

I watched my girlfriend in amusement as she try to burn the whole place down. She keeps looking on her phone where I assume she's following the recipe from, which clearly is a fail from the smell itself.

"ah!" A tiny squeal escaped her lips as she burned herself and quickly blew on it.

"What are you doing?" She jumped and turned to look at me, bumping into the pan, spilling some of the oil causing it to catch fire.

"Omo!" She gasped and I quickly pulled her away, turned off the stove and killed the fire. I fanned a wet towel to clear the smoke before it reaches the fire alarm and soak us with the sprinklers.

"Aish!! Whatever. Let's just order pizza." She grumbled with a pout. I chuckled at her adorableness.

"Did you plan to burn the place down?" I teased

"It sounded so easy. Wake up earlier than you, cook, present to you a breakfast in bed, take a bath together and we'll go out for a stroll." Take a bath together?

"I just wanted to cheer you up. How was I supposed to know what medium heat is? Fire is fire!" I laughed. She looks so frustrated.

"Thank you." I sincerely said as I pull her into a hug.

"I didn't do shit." She uttered in annoyance.

"You did more than enough." I smiled, tucking her hair.

With how adorable she looked, I couldn't resist to capture her lips.

We started off slow and passionate but it wasn't long when it truned dark as her tongue met mine and her moans tickled my ear.

I carried her to the counter and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel my friend waking up from a very deep slumber.

My breathing started getting ragged, my shirt no polo shirt's buttons flew as she ripped it open.

My lips traveled down to her jaw, to her neck and I hear her gasp in pleasure I sucked on her sensitive spot.

She led my hand on her chest making me growl against her skin, feeling the lack of clothing that covers her chest.

"Hoseok~" Desire fueled within me as she called my name with her hands all over my naked torso

"Holy shit!" It didn't came from her, nor from me.

"Is it because of the hotness going on between you two that it smells burning in here or?" We both snapped our heads to hwasa and I laughed, letting go of byul but I couldn't move cause her legs are still wrapped tightly around my waist.

She shook her head vigorously and I gave her a peck before peeling myself off of her.

"I'll pick you up later, we'll do the stroll." I smiled and picked up my shirt.

"B-but." I waved at hwasa who unabashedly stared at my body, giving me a thumbs up. I chuckled and shook my head, hurrying out before byul can lure me again. That was close!

"DAMN YOU HYEJIN!!" I hear her shriek from the outside. I shouldn't allow us somewhere secluded later. Too dangerous.