Vet 26

I was startled when hoseok blocked my way from going up to our room and grabbed my hand then dragged me out.

"Where are you taking me?" He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Somewhere only we know." He chuckled and I let him drag me. I was again surprised when he lead me to a car.

"I don't remember planning to go somewhere?" I tilted my head at him and he just opened the door for me.

"We didn't but it's christmas season and your friends and hogging you. I just want to have an alone time with my girlfriend." I rolled my eyes but got in anyway.

"Where do you plan on taking me?" I asked when he got in.

"Just somewhere down the road." he started up the car and turned on some music and once we got into the highway, he drove with one hand and held my hand with the other.

"I'm just up for a drive and have deep talks with you. Do you have any place in mind?" I shook my head and smiled, a random roadtrip. That is so him. "just take us home before dinner or chaeng will have your head." We laughed at that.

Jisoo went with Irene to go see an OB but I'm pretty sure she's pregnant. Can't believe we bitches are gonna be godparents. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Say... what will you do if you find out I'm pregnant?" the car slowed down and he did a double take at me.

"Well first of all, I'll be expecting it." I raised a brow

"You'll be my wife then." he smiled. I don't know if I should be happy cause of his sweetness or I should be annoyed knowing I won't be getting laid til then.

"What if I seduced you to bed?" he gulped and chuckled nervously

"Well... should I look for a church now?" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"IF hoseok. IF.. ok, I'll reprashe it. What if you got someone pregnant with your one night stands?" he pursed his lips and his eyes are focused on the road.

"you wouldn't worry about that, I haven't fooled around since like what? middle school?" I just gave him a blank stare.

"I'm not saying it really happened. just what will you do IF that happens to you?"

"It's not a trick question?" he eyed me cautiously

"NO." I deadpanned.

"hmmm.. it's hard when I don't really see myself in that situation-I gave him a glare

"But.." he continued   

"But of course I'll take responsibility for my actions." he then nodded to himself, satisfied with his answer.

"even if you were just seduced?"

"if a guy doesn't want to, then he really wouldn't, regardless if he was seduced. Now if he was drugged and taken advantage of, that's a different story."

"what if she got pregnant and did not tell you?"

"I just hope when she does and I'm married, my wife won't leave me for it." I snickered

"She'd leave if the baby was conceived while you were together."

"I'm safe then." I laughed and noticed him turning us to small pathway

"Is this the part where you unveil you're secretly psycho and murder me?"

"Is this the part where you show me your badge and tell me you're an under cover agent and that I'm finally caught red handed?" I jokingly aimed my hand at him and formed it like a gun

"Freeze! you are under arrest for multiple homicide." he stopped the car and ran out. I furrowed my brows when he was suddenly out of sight. I released a high-pitched scream when my side of the door suddenly opened with him letting out a loud "BA!" he cackled and I held my chest.

"Yah! you scared me to death there!" I smacked his head and he tried to avoid my fists. I chased him and noticed there are lots of cars lined up.

"come on, the movie is already sstarting." he got a big bag from the back of the car and held my hand then guided me deeper and there, were families and couples gathered for an outdoor movie.

"I hope you like casper, the friendly ghost?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Devon Sawa is my childhood crush." I told him as I noticed the familiar classic playing on the screen. He opened blanket for us to sit and a donkey-like pillow cushion.

"How did you know about this place?" I whispered, even though we're not that near anyone.

"I happened to hear a couple talk about it and asked then here we are." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Jennie and taehyung." I nodded

"Taehyung called dibs on the rooftop and recommended this place instead." I settled my head on his chest after he organized our snacks. He came prepared.

We stayed in that position for a while and when the movie almost came to an end, instead of focusing on the movie, I focused on the sound of his heartbeat, beating soundly. I wast startled when he suddenly stood up. Did he catch me not paying attention? was he upset?

He offered his hand and I hesitantly held it and he pulled me up. "Omo" he pulled me close, his arm around my waist, guiding my hands around his nape and he let my feet stomp on his feet and then he started to sway us. I glanced at the screen to see casper being given a chance to be back in his human form as the song Remember me this way starts to play.

"I told you I was a good dancer." He whispered, quoting casper and I giggled like little girl. Damn it.

"Can I keep you?" He continued to quote.

"As long as you want me to" I answered.

When casper leaned down, he did the same and I closed my eyes smiling. His lips touched mine and I kissed back. Unlike casper and kat though who were minors, I deepened our kiss.