Vet 19

I stretched back and moaned with satisfaction as my muscles react. I heaved a sigh and turned to my study partner.

We're currently in the living room, sitting on the cold tiled floor. When hoseok said we'd study together, he wasn't kidding.

I thought he's finally showing his guy needs. Before, guys always use study as a code when they approach me or hwasa so I was shocked when he came with books and all but I wasn't complaining. As I've said, I'm not screwing around anymore even if it's him....

ok, maybe he's an exception.

"Why veterinary? Is it because your parents are?" He put down his pen and leaned back

"At first yeah but then as I ran errands for them, I was starting to like it." He answered.

"That, and I always have a soft spot for animals." Should I dress as cat and seduce him? I quickly shook my head. You're not tainting him remember?

"You only have two year pre-vet curriculum right?" I stood up and walked towards the kitchen and bring some snacks.

"Hmm. It's my last year before going in to veterinary medicine." He accepted the sandwich I offered and said thanks.

"What about you? Among the vast field of medicine, why pediatrics?"

"I always want to be in the medical field. I knew how busy I'd be when college come hence why I screw around at an early age, and why pedia among others? Just because." I shrugged.

"Screw around?" His glass tipped midway on his lips.

"Yes. I fuck around.." I snatched the glass from his hands and straddled him.

"I don't do relationships. I have that reputation" I seriously said, tracing my fingers on his jaw hoping to scare him away cause he's scaring me with his courting.

"So if you don't want to have your image tarnished, wake up!" One corner of his lip tugged up a bit. I blinked and drank his juice. Did he just smirk?

"Is that what this is all about?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Is that why you're avoiding me? Then let me tell you something." I gasped when he pulled the glass of juice away and put it in the table and turned us around.

My back hit the tiled floor and now he's the one straddling me. "I'm a guy. You really think I'm a virgin?" Shit.

I opened my mouth but no words came so I just shut it back up. He leaned down and I held my breath, looking away.

"I have had my fair share of girls but that was before. I've been long done being a boy." He gave me a peck on the jaw and that's all it took for my system to go on overdrive. Gosh, has it been that long since I've gotten laid?

"But I'm a man now..." his hand reached out to my chin to make me face him.

"I'm done with games and I chose you to be my woman. So what if you've slept around? I did too. Maybe not that much but when you're mine, you're mine alone as I'm all yours." Holy shit.

"Daamn that's some sexual tension you got around there!" Hoseok snapped his head towards hyejin who was smirking down at us but I just froze there. I think I forgot how my limbs work.

"I'm gonna get going. See you tomorrow." He got off me and put his things back in his bag then stood to leave. He gave hyejin a bow as he walk past her.

"You just had to come in at that time didn't you?!" I glared at hyejin sitting up.

"It's my place too and I thought we're not bringing men here." She shrugged, plopping down the sofa

"We were studying!" I yelled.

"Riggght. Maybe I should go with the medical field so I can study anatomy in a whole new level." I threw a cushion pillow at her and she dodged, cackling.

"Give me my keys already." She grinned, opening her palm at me and shaking her fingers.

"Dream on!" I huffed, closing my books on the table.

"Not for long~" she said in a sing-song voice.

Our door suddenly banged open and a frantic lisa ran behind the couch chanting hide me.

"Pranpriya Manoban!! You did it this time!" Chaeyoung came in fuming.

"What did she do?" Hwasa chuckled

"One of her pranks got way out of hand and  seriously injured someone! I can see your orange hair dumbass!" Chaeyoung glared behind hyejin where lisa's head is peeking

"It wasn't my fault he came earlier than you! It was meant for you going up the stairs not him going down it!" Lisa shrieked

"You wanted me to fall off the stairs?!" Hyejin and I looked at them in amusement.

"No idiot! You were going up! The nylon was meant for you to trip and fall on your face forward, not backwards." Hyejin and I laughed but shut up when chaeyoung's glare landed on me.

"Gosh lisa! You go and apologize right now! I heard he broke a leg and he's a taekwondo player for goodness sake! How are you gonna take responsibility for that?!"

"No one else uses the stairs during those times but you! Why'd he not use the elevator?" She whined.

"I don't know and I don't care! Go and repent right now!" Lisa grumbled but obeyed.

"When will she grow up?" Chaeyoung huffed and grabbed a sandwich.

"No no no no this isn't happening!" Lisa came back running looking distressed.

"Well yeah it is." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"No! You don't understand! It's him!"

"Who's him?" I asked

"Jeon jungkook!" Chaeyoung busted out laughing and lisa stomped on her feet, starting to throw tantrums.

"Wait. THE jungkook on the plane?" Hyejin asked

"The one you were looking for in social medias and then finds out you're either stalking a fan page or poser? The one you've been looking for?"

"Yes him!" Chaeyoung was now silently laughing, clutching her stomach

"It is not funny! He was our neighbor all this time?!"

"Now you know. Karma's a bitch, bitch."  She giggled, wiping a tear from her eyes.