Vet 33

Time flew us by with us being buried with school work and Hoseok is getting busier and busier with him doing field experience and I'm happy I have finally time to chill. For the time being that is until the next school year double my loads.

Since I'm still trying to earn my bachelor's degree, I still have a long way to go to become a pediatric surgeon. Just one more year to finish this and then take the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) so I can enroll and complete my medical course which takes another four years then go to general surgery residency which is 2-5 years and another year or two in pediatric surgery residency. At this point, I'm thinking I'm going to be a patient instead.

"What?! You're getting married?!" My head snapped up to Hyejin.

"Who's getting married?" I walked over to her and listened in to her conversation but she pushed my head away.

"Jennie." She mouthed.

"What?! With who?!" Jennie and Taehyung's relationship is getting rocky and Irene told us Jennie might need our support soon.

"Ok, I see. I'll tell her. Bye."

"Weeell?" She glared at me and walk past me to get a drink. I impatiently tapped on my foot waiting for her to spill.

She took a deep breath and I threw her questions "—who is she getting married to? Did she get pregnant by someone? Does taehyung know? Did they break up?"

"Will you let me tell you now?" I nodded.

"They did break u-"

"What?! Did Jennie cheat?! How can she get pregnant-

" –who says anything about being pregnant? Just shut up and let me finish will you?!" I shut my mouth and let her do the talking.

"They did break up but only for like an hour or so. Jennie didn't take the flight to Paris but they flew here instead."

"Here? As in, Seoul here?"

"No. Purgatory!" I cleared my throat and motioned her to go on.

"Jennie's grandma is in critical condition and the doctor said she might have only two weeks left." I gasped then frowned

"So when's the wedding?"

"In two weeks but of course, earlier as possible, Jennie said she's afraid her grandma won't make it and she doesn't care if it'll be just through a judge or what as long as her grandma can witness it." I nodded

"She's granting her last wish." I let out a shaky breath. Although I haven't met my grandparents, we got attached to Jennie and Tae's grandma during our stay over the summer.

I hear a woof and I grinned, my mood lifting up then I was tackled by goldie. "Bitch! Look how big you've grown!"

"Excuse me?" Hyejin shrieked and I snickered

"The other bitch, bitch. But now that you say it..."  I laughed when she showed me her middle finger.

Goldie wagged her tail happily and I giggled. "Where's my welcome hug?" Hoseok pouted

I rolled my eyes and crushed him with a hug. I don't care about hyejin anymore who faked barf and walked back to the dining table and sat on the chair.

"Have you heard?" Hoseok asked as I let him sit so and took the lasagna I prepared for him.

"About the wedding? Yeah, we were just talking about it." He smiled when I handed him the fork and then I got the pitcher and poured him a glass of juice.

"Thanks." He says, tugging my hand so he can kiss my cheek. All this while, hyejin is staring at us with an unamused expression.

"Can you just live together already?" I snorted. Yeah right. We can't even go the second base, let alone live together before marriage.

It gets me wondering though. As much as I feel his love for me, he never really popped the question yet. I'm also hesitant to bring it up cause he might think I'm rushing him.

"Ohmygosh! Guys!" Lisa squealed, barging in."

"You will not believe this!"

"Jennie and Taehyung are getting married. We know." Hyejin and I both said at the same time.

"Whaaat? I was the last one to know?!" She whined, stomping her feet childishly.

"Grow up manoban," Jungkook says, waltzing in.

"You're just a few inches taller than me Jeon. Why are you here anyway?!"

"Last time I checked your flat's next door. It could be on your chest too." He smirked and I was contemplating to laugh cause I'm not gifted in that area too.

"Ha, last time I also checked, you enjoyed it very much." Oooohhh! Hyejin and I cackled. It wasn't a surprise they hooked up despite their constant bickering.

"Not as much as you did. Your moans were clearly louder than mine." Hyejin was already rolling to the floor by then, slapping the tiles from laughing and I sat next to Hoseok, burying my face on his chest, no more sound coming from my mouth as I laughed and saw Hoseok's ears reddened. He really can't take these types of talk.

"Alright, here's goldie, thanks again, kook." Hoseok stood up and handed an enthusiastic goldie to Jungkook before he and Lisa can burst the sexual tension they have going on and give us a live show. Jungkook gave Lisa one last smirk before walking out with goldie.

"Ugggghhh that jerk!" I chuckled at Lisa's outburst.

"Is that how you screamed?" Hyejin teased

"Oh, ha-ha," Lisa grumbled

"You're so amused." Hoseok eyed me, a smile on his lips.

"It's always amusing to see Lisa lose to jungkook. They should open a youtube channel together with their banters and I'm going to contribute to their every view." He laughed and I followed him going to the sink. I hopped on to the counter as he washes his dishes. It became our routine whenever he comes or when I go over to his.

"Do you have free time already?" He put the dishes on the drying rack and turned to me. This position seems familiar...

"I still need to go back and do some final touches then go home after."

"Ok. Goldie and I will wait for you in your place." He gave me a peck and I pouted, wanting more.