Vet 20

After his bold actions, I didn't provoke hoseok any further cause I realized it's not good for my heart.

I was eating brunch with chae, lisa, and lisa's cute responsibility, jungkook when Irene barged in looking disheveled.

"Oh my gosh! You really did it?!" Lisa squealed jumping off the stool but before she can go near Irene, the latter dropped to the floor and wailed.

I immediately rushed to her and hyejin followed suit while chaeyoung did the saem, but came back to grab a sandwich.

"Hey, what happened?" She was sobbing and saying something incoherent against lisa's arms.

"Ok calm down, calm down and tell us what happened." I stood up to get her a glass of water which she gladly drank in ine gonand said thanks. She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"I caught him red handed." I knew it! That's why being in  a relationship is worthless!

"He was fucking his father's secretary for a year now! A year! I feel so pathetic!" Irene was in the middle of a rant when she stopped and blinked

"Who's this? He looks familiar." We all turned to jungkook who was sitting on his wheelchair, eating his sandwich as he listened in on us.

"Jungkook." He nodded at Irene.

"Your jungkook?" She turned to lisa whose eyes widened.

"What? My jungkook? Psh, no. Not runningman jungkook." She snorted and signalled Irene to cut it out.

"She pulled a prank on her friend but I got victimized and ended up with a broken leg that's why she's taking care of me now." Jungkook kindly explained to Irene.

"You've done it this time." Irene muttered

"That's what I said!" Chaeyoung piped in.

"Ok! Back to the topic! What happened to the jerk and his bitch?! Please tell me you beat the crap out of them!" Hyejin was fuming. I was too.

Irene sighed and told us what happened next, verbatim. "The audacity! After everything he had the nerve to tell you that?! Where is he?! I'm going to cut that dick's motherfucking generation short!" Hyejin raged.

"I'm right with you!" I said standing up and searched for the baseball bat.

"Remind me not to go on your bad sides..." jungkook whispered mostly to himself.

"That's not all what happened." Hyejin and I paused on our tracks and turned back to Irene who now turned tomato red and covered her face with her hands. I gasped and pointed at her

"Nooo." She nodded and my jaw dropped. She peeked at jungkook who got the message.

"Right. I'll be in my unit. Manoban, you have my keys?"

"Yes jeon." She rolled her eyes at him as he wheeled himself out the lisa and chaeng's unit.

"You had one night stand didn't you! You popped your cherry!!" Lisa shrieked, slapping Irene in the arm.

Chaeyoung choked on her food and grabbed the glass of water for Irene and drank it. "You did?!"

Irene groaned and rubbed her face tiredly. "I was angry and I wanted to give away my virginity just to spite my dick of an ex!"

"Sooo? We need deets!" Hyejin and I sat back down to listen to our little virgin's adventure.

"Do you know the guy? Did you make sure he's not married or have ai—

"I did it with jin." She cut me off.

"Jin?! The Kim Seokjin?!" We all yelled and flinched, covering her ears.

"Why bother letting jungkook out with your loudness?" She scoffed

"Oh my gosh! How? Well. I'd do that hottie too." Hyejin giggled.

"I think I loke it more than I should have." She sighed and we all squealed, gathering closer to her.

"Guys, space please."

"No. Not until you tell us!" Even the reserved chaeyoung joined in but then again, only her body is reserved.

"He was... gentle." Hyejin and I immediately stood up

"Boring." We said at the same time.

"It was not! He was being considerate. He guided me and was very sweet. For the first part." Now we're talking. Hyejin and I sat back down again earning a roll of her eyes.

"Wait back up! You didn't use protection?! That's rule number one in having a one night stand! We're did we go wrong in teaching you?!" I was being overdramatic but she just told us he released inside her!

"He was going to stop and I didn't want him to!" Her voice turned high-pitch.

"Did it ever occur to you that he's just going to get some condoms?" Hyejin deadpanned

"He's a hotel manager that escaped from his duties because of me? You think he can get out of the room and just come back?"

"Well duh, he is the manager."

"Just the manager! Not the owner!"

"Whybare you even fighting? She already got the seeds." Chaeyoung shut us all up.

"You can get pregnant. You do know that right?"

"Of course but I doubt. It was just one time." She shrugged

"Correction. One night. Two times." I corrected her.

"He can't be that of a sharp shooter can he? And I may not be fertile that time." She sounds like she's just convincing herself.

"Seokjin huh?" Chaeyoung giggled

"Perhaps it won't just be a one time thing." She teased

"No! It was just a spur of the moment! It will not be repeated. Besides, with us being busy with school and him with his intership, I doubt we'll cross paths so soon... at least I hope not. God, how can I face him?" She dropped to the floor and started to question her life decisions.

"Don't we have a guy to kill?" I asked, standing up.

"No!" Irene straightened up.

"He's not worth your criminal record. Let karma do its job." She grumbled

"Stop thinking about that jerk's welfare!"

"I am not! But it still hurts." Her voice cracked.

"Where?" Lisa chuckled earning a glare from Irene

"My heart!"

"Okay... I feel sore too. Can you guys stand me up?"

"Oh my gosh! Is that why you can't stand? Was he that big?" I laughed as chae and lisa helped her up.

"He was." A blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Oooh. That gotta hurt for virgins though." Losa chuckled

"It did." Irene cringed like she remembered how her hymen broke

"But then it takes you to heaven as it hits all the right places eh?" Hyejin wiggled her brows and for the first time since her break down, Irene cracked a smile.