Vet 49

"Moooniiiee~" I smiled hearing her squeal as I got inside her room

"Good morning to you too shuhua. How are you feeling today?" While I continue with my studies, I also work as a nurse in a children's hospital near our school. Having hands on experience helps with my studies more and I can also work alongside with pediatric surgeons which helps me become a good one too.

"I feel so great! I think I'll be discharged soon!" she beams and I smile at her. Shuhua is a ten year old that has a heart problem and has been in and out of the hospital but when she collapsed when she was seven, she's been in this hospital since then so she's really looking forward with being discharged.

"Really? That's good to know." We chatted as I checked on her condition. I know I shouldn't be biased, but shuhua holds a special place in my heart. Sure, every kid here has a place in my heart but it's different with shuhua. Maybe because she's old enough for me to talk alot of things unlike children here who are much younger than her.

"Mooniee, you're married right?" I looked at her and squinted my eyes

"Why? is my shuhua having a crush on someone?" I teased and she blushed so I know I hit the jackpot. I teased her more and she shied away

"Ok, ok. I'll stop teasing. But who's this mystery guy?"

she smiled shyly and says "Jinwoo oppa!"

"Jinwoo? Kim Jinwoo? Ya, I know he looks young but he's like seven years older than you."

"So? I'll be a teen soon!"

"And he'll be in his twenties then." Being stuck in the hospital and unable to play much with other kids, shuhua has been reading books and watching romantic movies, rated pg of course.

"Age is just a number!" I laughed, remembering that's how I used to be

"You're just saying that now because you're blinded by jinu's beauty."

"Well it's hard not to." True, even young nurses are fighting over on who will assist the kid. He's very handsome indeed.

"Wait, jinwoo's is on the second floor. Did you climb up the stairs again?" Her heart is fragile, so she's not allowed in a lot of things including cardio-activities specially climbing up stairs or running.

"No! I didn't even know he's staying in the second floor! Thanks for telling me." She cheekily grins and I chuckled

"So how did you meet him?" I raised a brow and she clasps her hands to her chest and sighs dreamily with a far-away look. She's so cute!

"I was walking towards the vending machine to get a drink but the supid machine broke again. He saw me and offered me his drink instead and called the maintenance to report the broken machine. His dimple is so cute when he smiles and he reminds of zero~"

"Zero?"

"Yes, Vampire Knight? Ring a bell?" I shook my head but I'm guessing she's talking about him reminding her of a vampire based on the title

"Anyway, I thought he'd leave after that but he stayed and talked with me! He has such a calm voice and he's so kind and pretty, like straight out of a manga!" she beams and gushed to herself feeling giddy. I bet she's replaying their interaction in her head.

"Alright shuhua, be a good girl and take your medicines and take rest then maybe I'll bring jinwoo over." her eyes sparkled and nodded vigorously. She's so stubborn in drinking her meds sometimes. I excused myself to do my usual rounds.

🐾🐾🐾

"You look tired." Byul groaned and plopped herself next to me in the couch and snuggled

I rubbed her arms and said "Maybe you should just work part-time?" I suggested but she shook her head and I feel her nipping on my neck

"Ya, you're exhausted." I chuckled but she just continued what she's doing then straddled me. I welcomed her lips and we shared a kiss that turned deeper by the time. She started grinding on me and I smiled through our kiss.

I carried her to our room and we start stripping each other. She moans as her back hit the mattres while my mouth travels down to cover her breasts. I was going down, down and down. I was about to dive in when I hear her soft snores. I looked up to find my wife sleeping.

I laughed and straightened up, how can she sleep like that? Shaking my head, I walked to our closet and put something on her before repositioning her in comfirtable position. She snuggled close to me and I caress her hair, and kissed her forehead before going to sleep.

I was woken up with butterfly kisses on my face. My eyes opened to see byul pouting. "I'm sorry."

I chuckled and was going to sit up when my foot hit something. She prepared me a breakfast in bed. I smiled and carefully sat up, giving her a peck. "Good morning."

"I feel so bad! We barely have time to try again and when we had the time, I fell asleep!" she whines cutely

"Well..." I drank some water before putting the breakfast she prepared for me down the floor and pulled her to my lap makng her yelp in surprise

"How about now?" I didn't let her talk anymore and kissed her

🐾🐾🐾

"How's the clinic going?" I ask my husband as we cuddle after our morning sex.

"Doing good, my parents told me I should open up my own already." I rest my chin on his chest and he looks down at me

"That's a great idea! Why don't you open one already? You already have enough experience in your family's clinic and your parents don't seem to retire anytime soon."

"You think so?" I nodded and he smiles, leaning to give me a peck

"I'll think about it. How's shuhua doing?" a smile came up to my lips at the mention of shuhua and told hoseok about her crush. We spent the rest of the day, cuddling and catching up on our daily lives.

Despite the doubts of people looking in to r relationship saying it will never work with both of us having a hectic profession, hoseok never fails to make me feel happy and lucky to have him.