Vet 45

I never would have imagined myself being in a relationship. I always viewed being in one as a waste of time. I also thought that I will never have time for it because of my dream to become a pediatric surgeon.

But then he came. He who once I viewed as my target, calling dibs on him the first time we met but ended up being cautious on him, different from my usual aggressive approach.

I found him interesting, unkown to me, I was slowly falling. He made me feel ashamed for my past actions and made me re-evaluate myself. He made me question my worth as a woman and then showed me that I'm way more than I give credit for myself.

He occupied my train of thoughts more than I admit to, he proved that we can work it out despite our busy schedules.

I feel a lump on my throat and my eyes watered as I walked closer and closer to him. He smiled up to me, his eyes also brimming with unshed tears, offering his hand to me which I gladly accepted as my father let go of me.

He was worth the risk of getting my heart broken, and now, we close the chapter we have as individuals and start a new as one and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us.

🔞

I sighed as our tongues danced around each other as I unbutton his shirt while he unzipped my gown, making me shiver when the breeze hit my skin. Finally! The time has come! He made me wait so long he better carry out at least three rounds! Gosh I sound thirsty! But I am!

"Someone's eager." He pants, breaking our kiss, eyeing the sexy laced lingerie I'm wearing as I focused on removing his belt, kicking away my discarded gown that pooled around my feet

"I know right? your friend can't wait to get out and I'm just helping it." I grinned, while he groaned, eyes clouding as I stroke his clothed hardening shaft. I'm happy he's not slapping my hands away like he always do meaning I now have full access! Hell yeah!

I grabbed his nape to connect our mouths once again and pulled him to me as I walk towards the bed without having to break the kiss then pushed him down the bed.

He propped up his elbows, looking at me as I swayed from side to side, slowly stripping my undergarments. I freed my breasts and threw my bra at him and he chuckled.

I bit my lips as I crawled up to him, inhaling his scent down there and when I was about to remove his boxer briefs, he pulled on my wrist making me yelp from surprise and end up laying down on him, chest to chest.

He then rolled us over and showered me with kisses. "Hey! it's my turn!!" I whined. He then proceeded to give me butterfly kisses in every inch of my body.

"No. You'll get the second round. For now, I'll make love to you like you want me to and I'll hold you tight, baby all through the night I'll make love to you." I giggled as he quote Boyz II Men in between his kisses.

I propped an elbow as his kisses when down. I chewed on my bottom lips when he scattered kisses on my my panties before pulling down, then continued his butterfly kisses on my inner thigh, down to my toe and did the same with other one. So this is how it feels to be worshipped.

Once he was done, he crawled back up and I lay back down, anticipating. I closed my eyes when I felt his tender kiss on my forehead, a peck on my nose and our eyes met briefly before he claimed my lips.

My hands roamed on his hair and naked torso. Like he said, he made love to me. It was sweet and agonizingly slow, but very passionate.

I moaned and screamed his name as his tongue and fingers assaulted my wet core. I arched my back from pleasure and croaked "Please!"

I can feel myself cumming when he stopped and pulled his underwear down, his cock glistening with pre-cum while he stare at me as he sslowly stroke himself and I've never seen him so sexy!

"Hoseok!" A whine and a moan mixed together when he teasingly rubbed the tip of his cock by my entrance.

He opened my legs wider and positioned himslef. He pushed it in slowly and I moaned, clutching on the sheets and bucked my hips, feeling impatient with his slow pace.

My hole feels so full and it feels so good. Is it because it's been so long or is it because of his big size I don't know. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he start to go deeper and harder.

His grunts and moans harmonized with mine, creating a beautiful melody along with the slapping of our sexes as he went faster.

"Fuck ahhh!" I gasped, my eyes rolling back from pleasure as I feel my walls tightening on his dick.

"Byul-yi" He grunts my name and captured my lips. I clung on to him and my nails dug on to his skin as the sensation on my stomach gathered making me moan real loud. We broke our kiss and I bit on his shoulders when steaming hot liquid flowed down on me as I came.

He continued to pound faster and faster on me, letting me ride the high and soon feel him go rigid under my touch. He released a sexy ass grunt with his final push and hot liquid filled my womb.

He collapsed on top of me and our labored breathing filled my ears. He lifted himself up a bit and pulled out, kissing me again then rest his forehead against mine. I'm smiling from ear to ear as I look at him. His eyes were closed, bliss on his face as he caress my cheeks.

He opened his eyes, inching away from me a bit and whispered, "I love you Mrs. Jung."

"I love you too" I grinned and pushed him off of me then straddled him. "My turn." I smirked down at him and he laughed.