Vet 14

We're currently at the airport to send off jennie and jisoo. Jennie's been pacing back and forth as she wait for her boyfriend.

"You ok byul? You seem to as restless as jennie is." Irene chuckled, rubbing my back.

"What? Me? Restless? Nah." I sat down to stop myself from craning my neck. I just have a feeling that if the farmer's going, the vet might be too and I'm not ready to face him. Not now, not ever!

"How about you byul? Can you reach hoseok?" I snapped my head to jennie.

"I don't have his number." I shrugged and nonchalantly leaned back and crossed my legs.

Jennie and jisoo's flight is now boarding and jennie still insists on waiting.

"He's not coming jen." I had to snap at her or they'll miss their flight. Their names have already been called.

I stood up from my seat and we all did a group hug, saying goodbye to our two friends whom we'll not see for a long time.

"Take care there." I whispered to jennie.

"You better tell me what's on your mind some time. You know you can tell us right?" I froze.

"Gee. You gonna study psychology?" She chuckled.

"Your bags byul. I can see it beneath the concealer." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you're worried about telling us but, we can take it seriously you know?" I just stared at her blankly

"Ok... maybe we do joke about it but only if you're already over whatever it is." I chuckled and pushed her towards the boarding gate.

"Go." She glanced at us with teary eyes one more time before boarding.

"Irene. Be there later?" We turned to irene who was all lovey dovet with her boyfriend freely now that her twin is gone.

"Yeah sure." She grinned. We'll be having a party later to bless our place. I was not in the mood for it so it'll be just the five of us.

We were going out when someone rushed past us, bumping into me and the other guy who followed caught me bafore I fell.

"Oh sorry, we're in a... hurry..." I found myself staring at those familiar beautiful orbs again.

"Should we start singing now? You know, for background effect?" I immediately peeled myself off of him and brushed my clothes. Remind me to not give any food to chaeyoung later.

"You're too late! They have already boarded the plane!" Irene whined and suho cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry babe. Suho, this is taehyung, jennie's boyfriend. And this is hoseok, moonbyul's b—"

"acquaintance." I cut her off, glaring. I feel someone's eyes on me and I saw him staring. I avoided his eyes and moved away from him a bit more.

"Nice to meet you." Suho offered them a hand shake which they politely accepted.

"Same to you." Taehyung eyed suho with a glare though. What's his problem.

"We actually heard about you from a friend." Hoseok too darted his eyes towards suho and gave him a disapproving look.

"Really?" Suho asked and Irene looked startled. I raised a brow at her. Did something happen that we didn't know about? Hyejin and I gave each other a look

"Yeah. He told us about your chains of hotels." Hoseok smiled but there was tension with what they're saying.

"Okayyy. Enough of that. Are you going somewhere vet?" Irene changed the topic. I just noticed he was bringing bags.

"Oh no, this is his." He nodded to taehyung

"You're following jennie?!" Chaeyoung dramatically gasps.

"So that's why you didn't show up huh. Nice." Lisa chuckled.

"I wanted to see her off but I figured we'll see each other soon anyway so I decided against it and besides, I still don't know if I have a place to settle there already. I want to take care of that first."

"Awwweee I'm so happy! I was going to go and raise hell at you but I guess I don't have to do that." Irene laughed. Can we go now?

"I'm sorry for making her worry but please! Don't tell her I was here? I want to surprise her." We promised to keep it a secret but warned him he should show himself to her as soon as possible cause we can't really keep something as big as this.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go ahead? I still need to unpack. Take care there and don't you dare make our jennie cry. We can fly out there you know." I warned, pointing at him.

"But what if she makes me cry?" He furrowd his brows

"We're sorry in advance then." I laughed when he glared.

"Bye tae." I gave him a hug and turned to the vet. I quickly memorized his features and cleared my throat.

"Bye." I turned on my heel and left in a hurry.

"What was that?" I jumped on my place when someone closed my car door as I opened it.

"Whar was what?" It was hyejin. She folded her arms and stared blankly at me.

"Do you want me to move in with me or what?" I dropped my jaw.

"That is so not fair!" I whined.

"Are you gonna talk or what?" I groaned. I have no escape from this.

"Get in." She grinned and hopped on.

"Seriously byul?" I rolled my eyes and bumped head on the steering wheel.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Oh honey. He's not out of your league." I sighed and sat up straight.

"He's way too good for me hwas."

"I can't believe the moon byul-yi is belittling herself! You're so in love!" I scoffed.

"Not for long." Her lips twitched to a smirk.

"Wanna bet?"

"You sure you wanna do that? I have never lost in a bet you know." She grinned widely.

"Consider this your first then." I clicked my tongue.

"We'll see about that." I started the engine again.

"Oh yes we will and I want this baby." She tapped on the dashboard.

"What?! But this is my baby." I screeched.

"Already prepared to lose aren't we."

"Oh bring it on bitch!" I have not fallen that deep! Seoul is huge place. I doubt we'll run into each other.

You already did. Shut up conscience! Are you mine or hyejin's?! Ugh. Now I'm fighting with my inner self.