Vet 21

"This is unbelievable." Hyejin muttered, laughing.

"Where is Moon Byul-yi, what have you done to her?!" Lisa pointed a fork at me.

"Manoban, feed me. Ah~" jungkook opened his mouth wide but lisa just glared at him

"I only broke your foot jeon. Feed yourself." She rolled her eyes at him.

"What nonsense are you spouting about?!" I scoffed as they were giving me these weird looks and laughing at me.

"Byul, you blushed and acting shy. You are being timid and acting like a virgin." Well hoseok's making me feel like I am.

"Shut up!" I grumbled, rolling my eyes as I sat down

"There she is!" Lisa giggled. Jungkook grumpily ate his food beside her.

"Where's chaeng?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Here I am!" Chaeng just arrived along with Irene.

"How you feeling?"

"Tired. Exhausted." She groaned and plopped herself to the chair.

"Anyway guys! listen up!" We all turned to chaeng who excitedly jogged in place

"Did you have too much sugar again?" Lisa coked her head to the side

"Well a bit... ok maybe alot. But anyway, since jennie and jisoo can't come home for the semestral break nor we can go there except for Irene."

"Not going. I can't face my twin just yet. Knowing her she'll fly back with me and suho will just wish he hadn't met me."

"Bold of you to assume he didn't already." Hyejin smirked at Irene.

"What did you do?" Irene looked at me and I just shrugged, High-fiving hyejin. We did what we have to do.

"Ok back to the topic people!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands to get our attention.

"To continue, why don't we go and spend Christmas there? We can go there for the holiday break."

"That would be perfect. At least I'll have tome to collect myself before I can face jisoo." Irene mumbled.

"So what are you gonna do? Are you still going to santorini?" I ssked her. She shook her head and frowned

"I want to go there with someone I love. I don't wanna go there after being cheated on!"

The doorbell rang and I stood up to get it. It must be him and I was right but he's with company.

"Ahmm... have you faced jin yet?" I asked Irene and she gasped and scrambled to get to the door when it opened and she sprinted back so fast and hid under the table. I blinked.

"What was that? I felt something whiz by or something." Hoseok asked in confusion.

"Oh nothing..  probably the air conditioning's breeze brushing you when you opened the door. Oh seokjin hi!" My voice turned high-pitched.

"Hi." He smiled and looked around

"Jungkook?" He was surprised and we were too.

"Oh. So you're the jin they're talking—oww!" He looked down.

"Wait you know him? You know each other?" Lisa asked and jungkook was about to answer when she stopped his sarcastic reply

"Let me rephrase that, how do you know each other?" She glared and jungkook smirked.

"His cousin is one of my best friends." He shrugged.

"Anyway.. is Irene here?" He asked, rubbing his nape

"No. Why are you looking for joohyun? Did something happen between you two?" I grinned and he coughed.

"N-no. I.. I j-just wanted to talk to her." He stuttered.

"About what?" Hyejin joined in. I chuckled seeing jin squirm under our gaze.

"Nevermind... tell her Iooked for her. Thanks." He left and Irene crawled out of the table

"Okayy..  What's going on?" I leaned and whispered to hoseok.

"What?!" I covered his mouth and glared.

"He.. he really did?!" Hoseok's jaw dropped

"What's with the reaction? You're acting like he gave away his virginity." I snorted and then jungkook coughed

"Wait. That thing you were talking about last time was with jin hyung?" He sputtered.

"I thought you figured that one out already?" Lisa raised a brow at him

"No. She asked her if she spoke with jin already, hence my question."

"Oh."

"He likes you" Both jungkook and hoseok said at the same time, looking at Irene.

Irene argued that is not the case and then we learned a shocking revelation that shook us all. We did not expect that.

"Guys, anymore request?" It calls for a drink.

"Yes. Hurry up please." I rolled my eyes at chaeyoung and I left with hoseok

"I can do this alone you know?"

"Yeah. But why do it alone when we can do it together?" He smiled, lacing his fingers with mine.

"You're getting bolder aren't you?" I mocked

"And you're beginning to accept me, aren't you?" He grinned.

"I didn't know you were conceited." I scoffed, taking my hand away from his and power walked to the parking lot. I can hear his laughter as he followed me

🐾

Hoseok had to buy some stuff for their clinic so I went ahead and told him I'll wait for him by the drinks.

I was putting the drinks on my basket when I bumped into a guy. "Oh, sorry." I normally wouldn't say that but hoseok's rubbing off me.

"Moon Byul-yi, fancy seeing you here." He eyed my cart and smirked. No he was not that jerk last time, it's another jerk whom I have slept with before. I regret not including the attitude with my checklist before banging.

"Getting some drinks? How about we go to my place?" I huffed

"Not interested." I ignored him but his sarcastic laughter caught my attention.

"So it's true. The rumors about the legendary Byul-yi is being tamed?" I clicked my tongue

"I just have priorities, I'm done with the games now if you'll excuse me, I have drinks to get."

"Is this a different way your approach cause it is working." He disgusts

"There's this thing called growing up. Why don't you try that?" He snickered and grabbed my wrist

"Oh come on, don't play clean byul, who would want to be serious with you? You're just a good fu—

"I am" hoseok had pulled me to him and the jerk humorlessly laughed

"Dude, no need to do all that act with her, we all know you're just like u—" I punched him and kneed his groin

"Don't compare him to you, you disgusting jerk!"