Vet 38

Dedicated to: allyhollow374, Cinyamon, aiswithice, cassiopeiabyul & BubblesRock

🐾🐾🐾

"It's finally D-day!!" We squealed and gave Jennie a group hug

"How are you feeling?" Chaeyoung grinned, nudging our bride-to-be.

"Nervous. Happy. Excited. My emotion's all over the place!" She giggled. We're supposed to be already preparing but here we are, still chit-chatting.

"Do you wanna ditch? I came prepared" Hyejin showed her car keys and a backpack. I can only imagine what's in there. Leave it to her to give the bride an option to run.

"No thank you, I'll stay." We teased jennie and she laughed, slapping our prying hands.

"It's annoying how we weren't able to have your bridal shower though." Lisa grumbled

"Whose fault do you think that is?" Hyejin rolled her eyes

"Why is it my fault? I was minding my own business! You were the ones watching us like we're on a shoot or something." Lisa huffed.

"Manoban!!" We all shut up and turned to jungkook who's marching towards lisa in long strides.

"What's with the face jeon?"  she snorted, rolling her eyes. As the girls exchanged glances, I was praying for jungkook to actually do something and not piss lisa off and I wasn't disappointed.

"Yass!!" I cheered and turned to hyejin who was shocked

"I win!" Ha!! I grinned from ear to ear and pulled hyejin cause she kept on egging lisa to slap jungkook or something but lisa was too occupied with my chicken.

"Stop being such a devil. face it, I win and you owe me bitch." I laughed at her annoyed face. Hyejin's such a sore loer.

"What are  you all still doing?!" We jumped hearing Irene's booming voice, "Get your hair and make up done! move people! We don't have all the time in the world!" She yelled through her handy megaphone.

"You! Continue that later!" She pulled lisa away from jungkook and pushed  us all inside the room where the staff is waiting.

As soon as we took a seat, a group of people crowded us, everyone of us have people doing our hair, make up and nails.

"You better not run away from me." I say to hyejin

"I'm no coward bitch. Bring it on!" I snickered. I should not waste this golden oppotunity. I should let hyejin do what hyejin don't really do....

"If you're that happy, why didn't you just be with him in the first place?" Chaeyoung asked lisa who was still over the moon by what happened.

"If you're that miserable why'd you have to play mysterious?" Lisa smirked and chaeyoung scoffed. Lisa giggled and stuck her tongue out to chaeng.

A knock came as we are getting done and hoseok took a peek making me smile.

"Thought you might be hungry?" He went in showing the bag of food and drinks he brought

"Yayyy fooood!!" Chaeyoung and jisoo both cheered at the same time.

"Thank you." I mouthed. He put the stuff aside and put his hand on his pockets as he stares at me.

"Yah, get out." I struggled to say as the make up artist wored on my lipstick.

"There's enough for everyone." He announced, pertaining to the staff as well. Jennie didn't want tae to see her on her wedding gown even if she missed him cause they weren't able see each other since last night cause of the superstitious belief. She said she wants to see his raw reaction as she walks down the aisle.

Hoseok pointed out the door and I gave him a thumbs up. When we were done, we took a quick break and took mandatory preperation photos without Irene though, who's busy as the orgnizer, before putting our dresses on and then Jennie was lead to a different room.

After I got dressed and snapping a few pictures, I went out of the room where hoseok was waiting.

"You look stunning. Flowers?" I chuckled and got the bouquet for the maid of honors.

"I feel like we're on a prom." I laughed as we walked with my hands looped around his arm.

"I feel like we're on a prenup photoshoot." My heart skipped a beat and just laughed it out

"So you want a prenuptial agreement?" I jokingly squinted my eyes on him, bumping to his shoulders lightly

"You don't need that to have a prenuptial photoshoot... but I do have some-" I stopped on my tracks and turned to him. He laughed and pinched my nose saying it was a joke.

"You two, get ready." Irene suddenly showed up.

"Go and be with tae before he faints." I nodded towards taehyung who seemed restless.

"Ok, I'll waitfor you down the aisle. This will be like a practice." He kissed my forehead and I stood there, frozen. Did he just indirectly propose to me? How many times is he going to do that?

We all got ready and lined up. Chaeyoung started singing Can't Help Falling in Love, Jungkook was there to sing a duet with her too and I feel my heart thumping like crazy. Calm down, this ain't even my wedding. But maybe it's because of the ambiance and he fact that my boyfriend is the best man so he's also waiting at the end of the aisle.

All the while I was walking, I refused to look over to hoseok cause I might freeze or trip. The song ended and it changed to Forevermore. We all looked at the door as it opened and Jisoo suddenly bawled next to me. I can't help but cry seeing Jennie. It really was breathtaking, The wedding ceremony. It was simple but it was very intimate.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jennie Kim as your lawfully wedded wife?" I don't know what made me look, but I glanced at hoseok as the priest asked the question

"I do." he mouthed, staring at me.

"Do you, Jennie Kim, take Kim Teahyung as your lawfu—"

"I DO! I DO I DO!" I hear them laughing but hoseok and I were in our own little world. I do, I mouth back and smiled.