Vet 8

We all agreed to keep it quiet from jennie or taehyung's grandma knowing how fragile they could be.

We managed to distract the grannies so taehyung could sneak jennie in.

"Are you ok? Were you hurt?" I was doing my best to ignore this guy yet he's now the one initiating the talk.

"Puhlease. I would've put the guy in a coma it it wasn't for you." I rolled my eyes. It gets tiring to act like a dmasel in distress and I hate it when I have to pretend someone I'm not when I'm with him.

"What are you smiling about?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nothing." My heart skipped a beat with the way he grinned at me.

It took about an hour when Taehyung came out just as the vet was about to leave. It doesn't look like they'll be coming back.

We peeked at jennie's room to find her awake. She shrieked when she learned taehyung left. It seems like something happened.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo worriedly asked.

"Do I look like I'm ok?!" She huffed and I snorted.

"Yeah she's ok." We all chorused.

"I meant about what happened earlier." Jisoo clarified.

"Of course I am! That was nothing and I was able to see you guys before I passed out so I'm sure you did a good job?" She raised a brow and we snickered.

"Hell yeah!" She laughed

"So you're not suing them?" Lisa frowned

"You're just seriously just going to let them go?" I protested and she shrugged.

"Justice system is fucked uo anyways. I can rely more on karma." Touche. The others and I looked at each other and with one look, we nodded and simultaneously moved towards jennie's bed.

"Yah!" She whined as she's getting pushed out of the bed.

"You'll sleep here anyway... alone that is." I teased and laughed when she picked a pillow to throw to me.

"What happened anyway? Between you and taehyung? Don't you dare deny cause he seemed to be in a good mood when he left."

"And don't you dare skip a detail. We'll know it." She groaned and shooed us away.

"Move it bitches!" We all sat uo and made room for her. Seven of us in the bed, sitting down when chaeyoung got up before jennie can speak.

"Wait!" She ran out and came back with a bucket of popcorn. Of course.

"As I was saying..." jennie proceeded to tell us her heated moment with taehyung and we busted out laughing when she was done making her groan.

"But for the record, I think he's just stopping himself." Lisa giggled.

"How can you say that?" We turned to her and she smirked

"Well... he left in a hurry. And something was visible down south. He really is big though." She high-fived with jisoo and they laughed hysterically

"Yah why didn't you tell me?! I could've taken a glimpse too." I slapped her arm, whining. I was just there with her.

"You were too busy being fake to that vet." I scoffed.

"I was not being fake. It's just that my angelic side is exclusive for special people." Eventhough I said what I said earlier, I can't help but tweak my unpleasant personality for him when he was looking at me that way!

I am used to not care of what I say or do as long as I get what I want but with him, I'm being cautious not to scare him off with my strong personality, afraid that he'll run away from me.

The girls snickered with my remark and I pulled a pillow, smacking faces. It was the start of a tiring pillow fight.

The bitch jennie woke us up the next day early to do farmer chores like getting the eggs from the chicken coop which jisoo gladly volunteered to do.

"We're not gonna fry the damn chickens ok chu?" Jennie reminded our friend who's now drooling at the sight of chickens.

"Chikin!!" It was safe to say getting the eggs weren't an issue anymore.

"Tell me why we're doing this again?" I asked jennie, tired with the work.

"Cause today we shall commence the me seducing taehyung and me fleeing, giving him blue balls." Jennie huffed.

"Goodluck with that." I can feel myself winning another bet. It was already late afternoon when taehyung arrived with the vet.

They just came and taehyung whisked jennie away to who knows where but I got a feeling jennie's awaited moment will finally come. Only one way to find out.

"Enjoy!" Jhope waved his hands to them and turned back but jumped in surprise seeing me with jisoo and hwasa on my side.

"You're coming with us." I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him inside. The others were waiting for us and I pushed him on the single sofa.

"What's going on?"

"Um—"

"Where's he taking jennie?"

"To—"

"What does he plan with jennie?"

"Is he serious with her?"

"Or is he just playing her?"

"Is he gling to do her?"

"How?"

"Where?"

"When?"

"What time?" He struggled to keep up with the questions and I kept silent the whole time, biting back a laugh at his stressed and confused face.

They continued grilling him with question he can't butt into until it was time to pick up the grannies from the diner.

"Do you know how to cook?" The girls all shut up with my question.

"Can I answer now?" I chuckled at his exhausted sigh. I nodded.

"I'll just go pick up the grannies and I'll cook." He was about to stand up when chaeyoung pointed a fork at him

"You better come back or else..." he gulped and nodded.

"I'll come with you." I presented. He didn't have the energy to argue and I hopped in his car.

"I'm sorry about them" he sighed, starting the engine.

"Please tell me they won't do that again later?" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I can't promise you anything." He groaned and I chuckled. Cute.