anarchist (pt 2♥fan fic♥)

quick intervention (there is mentions of self harm and mental illness but I am not making fun of this issue considering that I have had experiences with depression any whoo I don't want to get into that) love you enjoy part two

The next morning I went on my phone and straight onto my phone seeing that YUNGBLUD had texted me on Instagram "do you want to get some coffee or some tea at ten" I went down the stairs while configuring a response in my head "sure" I replied I chucked my phone on my couch and rushed to the shower. I put on a white vest and a pair of black shorts with fishnets under them and my white doc martins and for my makeup I put on a matte nude lip and a rose gold eye look. 

I strolled up to the vintage coffee shop which was very dimly lit I saw Dom walking towards me with a cheeky grin "hey" I said taking off my sun glasses "hi Heidi" he said grinning "you alright " he said his deep northern accent hummed "yeah I'm good, you "I looked at Dom "I'm great now that I've seen you" I began to feel my cheeks burn up he watched as i walked up to get the coffees I turned around to look at him and I saw him taking selfies with his fans I strolled to the table and placed the coffees down on the table at which point Dominic had sat back down "ok sorry about that" he told me while I took a sip of my coffee "oh don't worry about I think it's kind of cute" he looked at me in amazement "really" he said in disbelief "yeah"i looked him in the eyes. After thirty minutes of pointless chatter I began to feel light headed which was when Dom said something completely out of the blue "you know what I think you should be my social media person who basically controls my internet persona and stuff" and without thinking I instantly replied "sure why not right" he gave me a beautiful smirk and asked if I wanted him to drop me off at my house I obviously knew that i was falling for him. 

It was around one in the morning and I had just woken up to hear screaming coming from the street I peered out of my window to see darkness almost instantaneously I felt dazed and i fell into the corner of my room and I found it suddenly difficult to breath I quickly ran into the kitchen at which point tears were streaming down my face I had grasped a small kitchen knife and held it to my wrist, I began to slit my wrists that's when the screams had stopped and I ran back into the corner and slowly clutched my cold phone in my sweaty palms. I began to call Dom "dom" I whimpered "what's up my love" he replied while sounding drowsy "umm can you come round"i asked eagerly "wait are you crying I'll be there soon" he said I stood up to unlock the front door and went back to the corner.