opera

Dom and I didn't often do fancy things but on a glum Tuesday afternoon the rain was splashing down against the windowsill and I was even border than I have ever been "Dom I'm bored" I whined he came out of the bedroom in a black suit, looking harshly into his phone screen "where are you off to handsome" I flirted his gaze averted to meet my eyes "why aren't you dressed?" he questioned I gave him a puzzled look "baby what do you mean dressed?" Dom grabbed my arm and tugged me into the bedroom to reveal a navy-blue dress with a Toole skirt with golden flecks in it" Dom what the hell" I exclaimed "love we have been invited to the opera opening in London" I felt a smile creep up on my face "seriously dommy why didn't you tell me!" I expressed. 

We walked into the venue to see a large amount paparazzi crowding the entry "baby smile" dom whispered I gave him a light chuckle as I pushed my hair from my shoulder dom planted a kiss on my cheek "love you" I whispered as we pushed past the group of paprarazzi.we were sat in the theatre gawking at the vocal range of the opera singer on the stage when dom got close to my head I leaned my ear to hear him "im going to the loo see ya in a bit" he kissed me and left the booth.five minutes had passed and I was getting slightly concerned when I saw the stage light change from the singer to a similar figure. 

Dom was strolling confidently on the stage holding a bulky microphone in his hand, my jaw had dropped "how beautiful was that lets all give Larissa a round of applause" he hyped the crowd began to give a weak clap and you could tell how confused they were "well you lot may be wondering what the fuck is a young white male in eyeliner doing on the stage, well ladies and gentleman or whatever you identify as im here to propose to my beautiful girlfriend up there"he pointed towards me and gave me a wink "im not gonna give you a speech im just you know gonna see what she says" his eyes became slightly anxious I stood up from my chair "yes dom I will marry you" I yelled from the booth. 

To be continued... 

quick intervention

oh my fookin god were almost at 1k reads if we get 1k reads by the time 'original me' then I will write 5 new imagines and release them on the exact same day

any whoo love ya