king charles (♥pt 12 fan fic♥)

I heard the wheels on the bus grazing the road  and the screams of Adam and Andrew waking us up which was when I saw Dom had tied his onesie around his waist loosely "babe you look fucking hot those abs" I let out a few groans "well it looks like somebody isn't heavily drugged up anymore" he exclaimed while getting closer to me I pulled him down back on to the bed and kissed him. We lied there making out at which point Dom had un-zipped my onesie when the boys had opened the bedroom door I quickly grabbed the duvet and held it to my chest when  Dom said "dudes what the fuck" they stood staring at me "boobs" Andrew said looking at my chest in a slight dazed motion "perv" I moaned in disgust "What" Dom said getting more fed up by the second "there-there's a spider" spencer said then Dom stood up and locked the door "so where were we" Dom said while winking I let go of the duvet and walked towards him "I think you know" I said while I brushed my hands through his hair. 

I lied in the bed still panting while Dom was getting dressed "babe I have an idea how's about I wear something from your wardrobe and you wear something from mine" he looked at me "yeah it sounds like fun" he exclaimed he threw a black and pink striped shirt at me and I threw a black and white graphic t-shirt saying "Prettiest bitch" on it "are you joking" he said sarcastically "it was either that or a skirt" I chuckled I threw on his shirt and a pair of fishnets and my black denim shorts with my classic adidas shell toes "babe you are looking hot as fuck" he exclaimed I looked at him "so do you, your arse looks nice in those jeans" he winked at me i strolled out of our room "who drank all the fucking milk that son of a bitch will pay" i screamed Andrew got out of his bunk and said to Dom "you are the prettiest bitch" he then slapped his ass "I've been resisting the whole tour" he said romantically. 

Dom said that he had a surprise for me in Glasgow I began running around the bus then Dom found a carton of milk under the fridge and for a good ten minutes I laughed about it I felt really high that day and thinking back I definitely was I smoked loads of weed.so I span around in a circle for around three minutes until I fell onto the couch into doms lap "why did you get the elephant tattoo" he gazed into my eyes while stroking my hair "there was a time when I felt really irrelevant and pointless so I got an elephant tattoo to make me more interesting" him speaking like this broke my heart I sat up and caressed his face in my hands "you will always be relevant to me" he smiled and I kissed his soft lips.