polygraph eyes (♥pt 14 fan fic♥)

I lied in the bed with Dom tracing his finger over my tattoo "guys I'm coming in" spencer said while covering his eyes "spencer stop being a twat none of us are naked" spencer looked directly at my hand "a new member I see" spencer said "anyway we have a-umm band rehearsal today" Dom looked at me "oh yeah sure hey Heidi do you want to tag along?" I sat there "nah I'm good but don't forget we have a date at nandos tomorrow" I reminded him "okay see you in a bit love you" I smiled at him. 

I strolled around the bus confidently when I thought that I should probably get dressed I grabbed a white tight fitted long sleeve shirt and a pair of pink jogging bottoms. I looked in the mirror at my new piercing. I began to sit on what used to be my old bunk bed and grabbed my suitcase that was when my phone started vibrating "hello?" I said, "hello this Northampton shire hospital are you Heidi lee?" the thought that a hospital was calling was extremely daunting "yes this is she" i replied "ok good so your mothers cancer has been getting a lot worse recently so we think that it would be beneficial for you and her if you were to come and visit her she hasn't got long left we predict that she would have passed away within the next two days or so-" I dropped my phone I quickly picked up some post it notes and grabbed my passport. 

I got in a taxi and paid for a train ticket on my way there when my phone rang again but this time it was Dom "hey babe where are you" Dom asked "i-I am going back home my mum is-Dom she's dying" I sniffled "shit Heidi we will meet you there" he said supportively "no you have your show anyway I might not be coming back on the tour" I heard dom mutter a few words to the boys "o-okay call me when you get there okay love you" I quickly hung up the phone and cried in the back of the taxi the entire time.