flight

i felt my knee shaking almost non stop as i felt the engines powering on Dom's hand squeezed my thigh as he looked at the ceiling i pulled his hand from my thigh and into my hand as i began to squeeze "Dom i'm scared" i mumbled he didn't say anything because he was about to cry "hey its okay look i'm here" i whispered pulling his face towards me and kissed him as we started taxiing i felt a stream of tears dripping onto my face and not all of them were his by the time we were in the air i was fine, Dom wasn't his face went terribly pale.he carried on getting offered water and food seeing as he couldn't speak "hey baby i love you" i said his grasp on my hand got tighter as we experienced turbulence i felt bad until he started to wheeze hysterically at this point i felt like it was a life or death situation i reached deep into my bag and pulled out his inhaler tears were streaming down his face and in between his wheezes he mumbled "i love you" i kissed his cheek as the worried flight attendants hovered around him.when we began to land his breathing was finally getting back to its normal pace "thanks (y/n) i swear to god i could just marry you" he said under his breath i took a sigh before the next few words exited my mouth "why dont you then" and with those words dom grabbed a zip tie from someones luggage and placed it on my finger.

quick intervention:i wrote a fan fic about imallexx/Alex Elmsie so go read it interested

love you♥