sad timez

It was cold in the streets of London it was New Year's Eve and I was quite certain this was the worst night of my life. I was wearing a black bandeau top and plaid pink flaired jeans with a black mesh top I walked out of the warm home and tears were streaming down my face I was fiddling with my rings and grabbed my phone from pocket to call my ex-roommate Dom 'h-hey Dom can you pick me up' I sniffled 'where are you love'he replied 'burners street' I said he quickly hung up the phone. I saw his cars lights almost blinding me I heard avril lavignes sk8er boi blasting out of the car.i opened the car door and he quickly turned down the music 'love what did Darren do I swear to god if he hurt you again I'm gonna kill him' Dom said protectively I let out a small chuckle which turned into tears 'he dumped me'i muttered Dom moved his hand over mine 'do you want to move back in' he asked I gave him a soft nod he quickly moved the gear stick and drove me back to the apartment we drove in complete silence.

I slouched myself on to the sofa 'Dom did you use my guitar!' I heard Adam yell he walked into the room to see me looking sad Dom was looking in the fridge for some ice cream 'Toni (Y/N) needs a hug' Adam yelled Toni walked into the living room and she jumped on the sofa next to me 'honey are you okay' she mumbled while rubbing my back 'I don't want to talk about it' I whimpered 'hey is cookie dough alright' Dom asked I nodded as he chucked the ice cream at me 'thanks guys but right now I want to be alone' I said they all went in to give me a hug but Dom stayed he sat next to me 'Dom your the best thanks for letting me stay with you' Dom's hand was on my knee 'it's no problem I swear to god next time I see that Jammy cunt Darren I'm gonna gouge his eyes out' I looked at him and placed my hand on his face 'don't worry Dom I am okay now your so protective you're like a guard dog' I whispered knowing Adam and Antonia were asleep 'woof' he imitated I laughed a bit 'there's that beautiful smile' now his hand was gently brushing my face he pulled my face in to kiss me. Adam pushed open his bedroom door started cat calling Dom and I were still kissing when Dom held up his middle finger to Adam.