California (♥pt 11 fan fic♥)

I got back on the bus to see that It was clean and that there was a cake on the middle of the counter "oh my god what the fuck why is it... clean" I said surprised "well Andrew felt bad for all of the sexist remarks that he made so he cleaned up and he finally gave up the double bed" i felt a smile creep up on my face "oh that is so fucking sweet you guys you shouldn't have aww" I felt absolutely thrilled I quickly ran to the back of the bus where the double bed was and I jumped on it "so Heidi what do you want to do" Adam asked curiously "have sex with Dom obviously" I said sarcastically Adam looked really uncomfortable for a second "I'm joking, umm I don't know let's go and get in our pjs and watch something maybe get a pizza. Oh, shit what about Glasgow" I asked curiously "didn't Dom tell ya he has cancelled the tour temporarily to make sure you were ok" my heart felt all warm and fuzzy I love him so much. 

I put on my onesie and I walked out to see Dom in a monkey onesie and Adam and Andrew in Minnie and mickey mouse onesies "what's up Gucci gang" I screamed that was when Adam gave me a look of sheer embarrassment "is that our new name?" he asked "to me it is" I replied Dom grabbed me and put me on the couch under the duvet with him. He wrapped his arm around me I kissed his cheek and watched the tv. 

All the boys except from Dom were asleep he saw me slowly dozing away "babe do you want me take you to bed" Dom whispered I felt his strong arms under my back and legs I lied there looking into his beautiful greenish hazel eyes "you are cutest, sweetest and most incredible guy I've ever met" I whispered he put me on the bed and threw a duvet over me "Dom wait come here" he walked back and sat on the bed "get in the bed I want you with me because you make feel safe" I felt his warm hand on my face he gently kissed my forehead "you are an amazing person Heidi lee".