a tiny bit famous

the hot sun was glaring down at me as a small bit of sweat dripped off of my eyebrow I let out a loud sigh when I saw a girl who looked around fifteen her hair was shaved on one side and she was wearing a p!atd shirt her friend who was stood next to her and slurped on her Iced coffee she ran across the road and towards  me when my phone rang I picked it up "hey baby" I exclaimed "heya love where are you I thought you were coming to the studio" dom complained "yeah sorry I'm gonna be a tiny bit late but I bet you have been buzzing to see your favourite girlfriend" I chuckled "you make it seem like I have many girlfriends, but either way why would you be my favourite" I giggled at his joke "so I'll see you in a bit" I said through giggles "fookin hurry up I miss ya" dom whimpered "okay okay I'm gonna give you a big cuddle when I see you" I stated "I love it when you talk dirty to me" I laughed and hung up the phone at this point I felt breathing on my neck I turned around to see the fifteen year old looking at me eagerly "ar-are you YUNGBLUD's girlfriend?" she asked I looked down at her in shock "umm yeah I am" her face lit up "can I take a picture with you?" I agreed and got in to the shot of the camera she took the photo and was really polite about it. I walked up the hill to get to the studio I saw dom looking at me eagerly I huffed and pushed myself up the hill his arms were open I ran into his arms "you wont ever guess what happened today" I sighed he leaned down to kiss me when the same teen girl came up to us "oh my god you-you're YUNGBLUD!" she squealed he moved his head to smile at her "yeah hi, come here and give me a cuddle" he said to this girl her face looked like she was star struck I saw that she got on her tip toes to whisper in his ear dom had to hide a look of disgust "sorry love I'm not comfortable with that do you want a photo instead" her face went into disappointment and walked off. I grabbed doms hand and walked into the studio "hey what did she want from you" I asked he got a bit awkward "don't worry about it babe" he stopped in his tracks and put his hands around my waist and kissed me I tugged away and he sighed and whispered in my ear "god I love you" I pushed my hands through his hair Dominic moaned lightly "I love it when you do that (Y/N)" I pecked his cheek "I know you do baby now go and make me the happiest bunny in the forest and make some absolutely sick art up in the studio to inspire the youth" dom gave me a big grin "you know me so well" he giggled.

a quick intervention- so the die a little video is so fucking good and doms Halloween costume is great anyway thank you so much for the votes and people saving this book I really appreciate it finally thank you so much for 2.5k reads its absolutely incredible at 5k reads I'm going to do something special so I'm taking requests for that

love you dudes