falling skies (♥pt 16 fan fic♥)

It was a few weeks later and my mum finally got cancer free and I had decided to go touring again "babe where is my tooth brush" I yelled "it is in the cupboard under the sink" I looked around the cupboard "thanks" I hopped in the shower and when I was washing my hair I felt Dominic's hands around me "hi you" he whispered in my ear. 

We had just got out of the shower when Dom suggested something "you know what I think you should meet my family" my eyes widened "well sure but where do they live" I asked Dom who looked completely uninterested "Doncaster right outside of Manchester" I gave him a glare "when would we be seeing them" I questioned him "we could be there next month after the show in new York" he replied rapidly "oh okay then sure let's do it" then Dom went up to me and gave me a hug "love you" he whispered. I was wearing Dom's purple Radiohead shirt with a pair of light blue shorts I left our room to hear screeches and complaints about the current heatwave.it was a few days later and Dom had just got on a flight to new York and Adam decided that he wanted to come to Coventry with me. 

Adam and I got off the train in the morning "come slow coach lets go" he exclaimed "okay, okay just wait one second" I said while glaring at my phone "he hasn't texted you its been exactly fourteen and a half minutes since you last checked" he declared I grasped the suitcases tighter in my hand. When we arrived at the hotel it was almost two so I decided to go and take Adam out to town with me to go to a pub.my phone was ringing it was doom face timing me I quickly picked up the phone "hey babe how's the hotel" Dom asked "oh its literal shit but you know there arent any good hotels in Donny either I suppose" I exclaimed Dom smirked "so how was your flight?" doms eyes looked a bit red "well it didnt go the best I had an anxiety attack on the plane so I was crying in the plane toilets for a bit and this stupid little girl was repetitively kicking the back of my seat" he explained "i love you dominic harrison good luck for your show tonight" I replied "thanks and good luck being Adams Instagram wife for the next four weeks"he snickered "oh shit fuck you"i responded while hanging up the phone to hear the repitive knocking on the door "what do you want adam"i bellowed 

It was about two weeks later and I was getting bored of being a tour guide "adam im going to town to get my hair done are you coming"i asked "yeah sure I have nothing better to do" he replied.when we got my hair salon I told adam that if he went to HMV and asked for a guitar that the they had guitars that celebrities had used "oh my god" I exclaimed "lyndon! I havent seen you in over five years how are you"i asked slightly surprised that he still worked there "heidi I cant believe it im-im incredible how are y-are those tattoos?"he asked slightly concerned "oh yeah I have the hearts and last week I got this one"i said while lifting my shirt to my ribcage revealing a small cartoon like moon tattoo. 

It was a few hours later and adam was scrolling through his phone when lyndon took the towel off of my head to reveal my shoulder length hair with pink at the tips "wow you look great dom is gonna be ecstatic" I looked in the mirror pleased with the end result "i didn't do this for dom I did it because I was bored and I always wanted to do this" I replied slyly adam didn't move his head from his phone my phone buzzed I picked up slower than normal because I was still in awe of my hair "hey you I just wanted to say quickly go outside and into the pub across the road i have a surprise for you" he texted I picked up my debit card and payed lyndon "thanks again lyndon you are a star" I exclaimed while walking out of the glass doors and towards  the pub. 

adam was following closely behind me I opened the large wooden door to a strong smell of beer and timber and that's when I saw dom sat by the bar with some calla lillies in one hand and a beer in another "dom!" i bellowed I ran towards him while he stood up he wrapped his arms around my waist "oh my god why are you here your not meant to be back for another two weeks"i said eagerly "i had finished my work early and decided to come back oh babe your hair looks fantastic"he paused "guess what" I exclaimed "wait quickly come out to the side of the building adam can come too" I grasped his hand with the flowers. We got into the alley way I looked around the corners and lifted up my shirt to show him my newest tattoo "woah when did you get that done"he asked eagerly "around a week ago" I replied.