bagsy

oh my golly gosh we made it losers we got 1k♥

oh yeah sorry that I released this part late so

ive decided to spice this shit up and I might do a few head cannons and texting chapter so have a nice read

I was in the kitchen I turned around to glance through the frosty glass the heat from the stove was warming my hands when I heard a rattle at the door "hello?" I yelled when dom pushed through the door in a drunken manner with adam and micheal following guiltily besides him "hi baby" he slurred as adam and Michael dropped down on the sofa "Adam what the fuck happened" I asked running to dom to make sure he was okay "well lets just say that the comic has been sold out in twenty four hours and big lad dom got excited"he exclaimed pointing towards dom looking out the window and pointing to the snow flakes "love I think im gonna be sick"he chuckled I sprinted to the cupboard to get out a bucket I grasped it loosely in my hand and practically threw it at him. He was keeled over the bucket violently puking and Michael and Adam had left "hey babe do you want some pizza" I asked "yeah alright" he muttered while wiping the fresh vomit from his pale face I gripped my phone and placed the order I lied on the sofa when dom lied on the floor muttering words to me only a few which I could understand  "i love you so so much" I grabbed him by his armpit and picked him up so that I could lie him down on the sofa next to me when I began to whisper "bagsy not answering the door" he let out a small giggle when we fell asleep.when I eventually woke up I picked up my phone to realise that I never even placed the order.