parents (♥pt 5 fan fic♥)

We ran out to the side of the bus Dom was stood holding some tour merch while sticking his tongue out "okay that's good can we put down the merch and stick middle fingers up at the camera" I said Dom quickly changed position and Adam put the torches on either sides of him "thats great ok then what has everyone been waiting for...group photo!" Adam and Andrew quickly got into the photo frame "guys pick Dom up" I said and then I grabbed the pizza hut crown and put it on Dom's head "wow that is perfect hold it right there" I said while the camera took bursts of photos "hey Heidi come on you have worked so hard today get a photo with me Spence will take it right Spence" spencer nodded. 

I handed the camera to spencer "ok guys pose" Dom quickly grabbed me and held me in his arms like a baby "oh guys that's good" then he put me back on the ground "do the basic yungblud pose" Dom whispered we both stuck our tongues out at the camera "okay guys one more how's about pointing to the back of Heidi's shirt" Spence exclaimed the camera light flashed repetitively. 

When we got back in the bus, I instantly grabbed my laptop and began editing the photos "hey Dom what is your Instagram password?" I asked "blackheartsclub22" I grabbed a pair of glasses and began to post the photos on his Instagram "and there up" Dom came out of the bathroom with his tooth brush still in his mouth and a towel loosely grasped on his hips his wet hair was dripping on the wooden floor "that looks fucking sick" he said in response to the photos. "ok then I going to get in the shower I feel like I'm fucking dripping in alcohol fumes and diesel see ya in a bit" I said putting the laptop next to me. I got out of the shower and put on an oversized hoodie and some shorts I quickly scrambled my hair into a messy bun.