how old are you?

I was strolling down the aisles of the shop with dom loosely following behind me, I stared at the liquors in the bottles on the top shelf "dommy can you get that for me" I asked him while pointing to the vodka on the top shelf he raised his arm to get it and lifted up his shirt slightly he smirked at me and handed me the bottle "there you go love" he mumbled as he softly kissed my forehead. I was stood in the queue and I thought I was talking to dominic but when I turned around he was gone I assumed that he had went to the chip shop across the road or something so when I finished paying for the shopping I walked out of the shop when a loud voice yelled from the shop "ma'am I think you left something behind" the shop keeper was holding dom by the collar and a six pack of beers in the other "hey (Y/N) you almost ditched me" dom exclaimed playfully "dom what did you do?" I questioned the shop owner grunted and began to complain "this bugger tried to steal some beer I might call the authorities" by the mans angry tone I knew there was only one thing to do. I sighed "oh my god im so sorry here let me pay" when dom was released from the mans grasp I grabbed the beer in my hand and a receipt in the other, I handed him the receipt and grabbed doms hand and ran out of the shop. the shop keeper chased us screaming out profaninities when we had turned a corner and were out of sight from the man, we were gasping for air I grabbed doms inhaler from my back pocket and chucked it at him "thanks" he sighed as he pumped the inhaler. when we both caught are breath we were sat in an alleyway drinking the beers "dom seriously how old are you, we could have paid for this" I whispered softly while leaning on his chest "I don't know I just felt like it" he replied I kissed him and said "god I love you dominic Harrison" his eyes were set on mine and his big hands were warm and wrapped around my waist "I love you too (Y/N)".

quick intervention-okay  then so there might be a Christmas part there might not be but this book is unofficially ended im so grateful for the support so thanks for voting and adding to your reading lists  

love you-L