I love you will you marry me (♥pt 18 fan fic)

Dom was about to go on the stage when I gave him a good luck kiss I was in the VIP area of the crowd and I was jumping up and down with the rest of the crowd "i hope you lot enjoyed that, the next song is called I love you, will you marry me so I have someone very important to introduce to you this lovely woman has taught me things that i didn't think I would understand in a million years like what in the holiest fuck an idiom was and that girlfriends are temporary but love is forever so may I introduce to you the most beautiful,intelligent,funny and utterly amazing person ever Heidi lee" I saw him looking directly at me "come on babe don't be nervous" he said "wait one second you lot let me get her" I saw Dom running down the stairs and through the crowd he picked me up and carried me up on to the stage "I'm going to tell you all a secret , this is Heidi lee my girlfriend so now I'm going to sing I love you will you marry me.lets do this fuckers" Dom was singing through microphone when he began to sing the chorus. 

He began to get down on one knee "I love you Heidi lee, so will you fucking marry me?" I stared at the ring and his hopeful eyes until I said "YES OH MY FUCKING GOD YES" he slid the ring on my finger as tears streamed down my face, I helped him get back up and I grabbed his face and kissed him. 

After the show I was in the back stage section huddled up with my fiancé "I love you" I said his hand brushed the side of my face we eventually decided to walk out and we were surrounded by press and paparazzi so I made a run for the tour bus "DOM HURRY UP" I yelled .we got in the bus and sat on the couch "Dom can you get me the tequila" I asked "alright" we lied down on the sofa just drinking "oh shit I need to call my mum" Dom nodded and hid the tequila behind his back "mum guess what" my mum looked completely uninterested while she was stirring some soup in a pan "I'm getting married!" my mum dropped her spoon on the floor "REALLY HEIDI  OLIVIA LEE IF YOU ARE LYING IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS" she screamed down the phone "no I'm not joking look" I said while facing the camera towards the ring. "oh my gosh you are going to get married ok I'm going to change your last name for you Heidi Olivia Harrison oh why it is beautiful" I hung up the phone "OLIVIA" he burst out in laughter "alright RICHARD" we sat their laughing at each other's middle names. 

It was the next day and we had just arrived in Doncaster "babe make sure you're not sluttily dressed my mum is very religious" Dom said at the back of the bus I began to walk out of our bedroom I was wearing a mini white dress covered in sunflowers I also had a big floppy hat and some white patent sandals "you look nice" Dom said "but I can make it better" he said enthusiastically while reaching for something in his bag "there you go" he said while doing up a necklace which was gold and had a cross  on it Dom grabbed my face "hey don't be nervous my sisters really wanted to meet you after they saw the proposal" I grabbed his hands "I'm not nervous I'm completely prepared now let's go because its bloody boiling in here" I said while grabbing his suitcases 

We walked up to the door, my hands dripping with sweat I rang the doorbell hesitatingly Dom stroked my wrist as the door opened "mum" Dom exclaimed as he went in for a hug he was loosely grasped in her arms while staring at me "and who is this" she said still looking at me "I'm Heidi, Heidi lee" I felt a smile growing on her face "well hello Heidi might I just say you are stunning oh come in do you want some tea you two "no thanks mum" dom replied while the pitter patter of feet down the stairs "dom!" i duo of girls came down saying "oh wow you two got big" dom replied "hey girls so you two already know who this is" they smiled at me "your Heidi your doms fiancé I love that dress where did you get it" I looked at them slightly shocked "oh umm I think river island" they quickly ran back up the stairs when dom grabbed some of the suitcases.