a cold award show in new york

It was a cold night in new york and dom and I were getting ready for an award show I was wearing a wearing a black bodycon dress laced with white tulle at the top I also put my hair in space buns and then put on a small pair of purple lensed rectangular glasses and finally some nude red bottoms "hey dom you ready" I asked while applying some lipgloss "yep love" he said he was wearing a basic black blazer with some dark green plaid trousers and a black shirt "oh babe you look fucking incredible" I exclaimed while looking him up and down "hey do you think they are going to notice" I said slightly worringly lifting up the tulle to reveal a small baby bump "nah I don't think there cameras are that fucking good love" Dom wrapped his arms around my lower back so that he could kiss my stomach "babe come on we are going to be late" I whispered "okay okay (y/n) I fucking love ya" he said quickly kissing my forehead as he dragged me out of the hotel room and into the limo outside. 

"hey babe after this can we get on a flight to the back home and get some decent chips" I asked "getting a bit homesick love" he stated while brushing his hand over mine "only a bit I mean my mum doesn't even know about the babies" I uttered "alright love we will go back to London for Christmas and invite our family's up for Christmas and that's when we'll announce it" I looked at him in shock "that's a bloody brilliant idea since when did you get so smart" I said sarcastically "I think fatherhood has really matured me" he imitated I began to laugh hysterically then the limo stopped "you ready for this love" he asked seeing as this was my first red carpet "yep" I replied as we began to step out of the car. 

I gazed around the venue to see Adam and Michael approaching us "hey guys" I exclaimed I opened my arms to hug them both, we all ended up in a giant group hug which eventually became a meme "you twats ready to be asked questions you're not comfortable with" Dom vocalized we all began to cheer "come on then let's go" I uttered "okay then guys by the way (Y/N) is pregnant so try to make sure they can't see the bump and who ever does the best job gets there name as one of the babies middle name" Dom whispered to make sure i wouldn't hear his hand was lightly holding mine and Adam and Michael were hovering behind us 

quick intervention

i didnt complete this and i dont want to so just use your imagination