vampire yungblud

I was never scared of him he was too sweet and kind but at the end of the day he had his needs.

I looked at him from across our shared bedroom, his beautifully toned body was so alluring to me "princess im sorry" he uttered I looked at him slightly puzzled "baby why are you sorry you haven't done anything" I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist he turned back around so he was facing "come here" he said he pulled me into a tight hug which lifted me off the ground, I wrapped my legs around him he suddenly kissed my neck which he slowly moved up to my lips.

he put me on the bed not breaking the kiss, his hands roamed around my body he placed gentle kisses on my neck which led to hickeys "fook (Y/N) im so hungry" he mumbled into my neck my body was filled with lust and pleasure when I felt his sharp teeth slide into my neck "dom" I moaned whenever he would drink from me it woud hurt but he would always get me feeling really loved and happy before he would do it. he pulled away from my neck and gave me a sad sort of look "dommy whats wrong" I asked he shook his head and smirked at the sight of me "I love you a lot so just wanna let you know your gonna live forever" I was wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth when I finally understood what he did "fuck you dominic" I giggled I kissed his bloody mouth. his dead body was all I needed to live for ever and now I would have it until I decide I want to burn in hell.

quick intervention-listen up losers I wrote this inspired by my own story I just wrote about Remington leith and I think its pretty good so please go read ---its about Victorian England and theres vampires and death and love and I am hoping to add dom and maybe otto wood (from waterparks) because fun but I really love the plot so far

I wrote another book on Remington leith which will be continued at 100+ reads 

anywhoo love you- L