congratulations

he was cold and so was I we lied there in the bad craddling each other for body heat "dom come on you need to go to the studio"i begged he groaned in response I pulled his hand from my body and stood up as soon as my feet touched the cold wooden floor it sent a shiver down my spine "baby do you want some coffee" I asked "nah im good" he muttered the entire time dom and I had been dating and not once had he been actually tired as soon as his eyes opened he would become like a toddler on crack I dragged the duvet off him to try and get him to stand up. The doorbell rung I ran from the kitchen and opened the door "hey adam"i muttered I saw Antonia behind him she was supporting a baby on her chest the winter sun shone down almost blinding me "toni congratulations" I exclaimed she gave me a big smile but inside I knew how tired she was. Dom came down the stairs and into the livng room absolutely exhausted "hey dom this is baby navea" adam hushed while playing with the babies hand dom had a look of vacancy on his face and didn't mutter a single word we all looked at him in shock "babe whats wrong" I asked not expecting a decent answer he pulled me into the kitchen "dominic what is wrong" I was so concerned my heart was pounding he grabbed my hand lightly "i don't know its just that seeing baby navea has made me realise how different my life is like all my mates from school are out getting married and having kids and im getting jealous" I saw the somberness in his eyes "so you do want kids" I exclaimed for the past month I was wondering if he wanted to have kids but I always felt to akward to ask. "dom you know that I love you a lot I think maybe we should have some kids" my palms became sweaty his face was ecstatic he didn't say anything he just kissed me.