medication (♥fan fic pt 7♥)

I woke up to hear the boys blowing on an instrument of some sort I quickly put on my white hoodie "what's up fuckers" I said while I grabbed some whisky from the cupboard and made myself a cup of coffee with whisky "Heidi I didn't know you were hot, Dom did you know she has an ass and tits" I rolled my eyes and went up to Andrew and punched him in the crotch I saw Dom poke his head out of his bunk "why do you have my phone" I looked back at him and yelled "fuck you that's why" a few minutes later Dom was searching the kitchen searching for flour "where the fuck is the fucking flour fuckers" I looked at him confused "we haven't got any remember lads on tour plus Heidi the only stuff we have are the unhealthy shit we have pizza my dude" yelled spencer Dom gave him a look of annoyance "I want some fucking pancakes this bitch hungry" he suddenly looked at me and gave me a wink " stop the bus at a maccy d's!" Dom announced then everyone on the bus cheered. 

I was sat on the couch when Dom came towards me and wrapped his arm around me "what you doing" he asked "not much" I heard my phone vibrate so I picked it up and sighed "I'm going to get in the shower in a sec so make sure that no one else is in there ok" I looked at him reassuringly he gave me a Salute and quickly got up and picked up a pack of post it notes when I stood up I saw the bathroom door covered in post it notes I let out a laugh and that's when I felt Dom's warm arms around me "hey you" he whispered in my ear "you are the cutest" he kissed the back of my head when he let go it was because the lads ran in with McDonalds breakfast and a couple of portions of fries "I'm hopping in the shower see you lot in a bit" I declared as soon as I got in the shower I felt the hot water rushing down my skin. I got out and put on a pair of plaid trousers and a black chunky knit jumper I also put on my black wedges and a matte red lip. 

I walked around with a portion of fries in my hand "Heidi I'm going out do you want to come "Dom said while holding some black nail polish "sure" I replied as I grabbed his hand we walked out of the bus and down the road "so where are we" he looked at me as if I was the dumbest person in the world "are you fuckin joking were in Birmingham love" then I noticed something "Dom guess what" he looked at me getting excited "what" I stopped and held both of his hands "my uncle lives here" Dominic's face got a lot less happy "okay but I was thinking that we should go to a corner shop get a bag of popcorn and some cheap energy drinks and then go to a park" I looked at him and smiled "that sounds like more fun but I am going to see my uncle later I will see you after your show and don't worry I will bring dominos" his face lit up and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him