brexit

'Dom don't be nervous they're just the people who birthed your incredible girlfriend' I exclaimed 'now there is only one topic we shouldn't talk about and a few things we should ignore' Dom now was sweating a bit. Dom was about to meet my parent and he was fucking pissing himself we were parked outside the restaurant 'okay we shouldn't talk about politics because my dad voted for brexit and when I told him your name he kind of googled you and now basically fucking hates everything you stand for but if things get too heated we will leave baby okay so don't be too nervous' I muttered basically cradling his hand 'okay (y/n) I fookin love the tits of ya' he replied I grabbed the keys off of the dashboard I quickly unlocked the car and got out of the car and into the small bistro.we had just finished our lunch and the entire lunch had been a success up until we were waiting to pay the bill 'so Dominic aren't you taking (y/n) on holiday to Greece soon how in the holiest fuck are you going to afford that' my dad asked 'well dad Dom's an artist and we are both paying for the holiday' I chipped in 'oh really what do you sing about?' My mum asked 'oh well loads of things like mental illness and loads of stuff to try and push the barrier between me and my following' he exclaimed 'so I am assuming you have a view on politics' my dad asked sternly 'well yeah of course' he muttered at this point I was tightly grabbing his hand under the table as soon as Dom said that he didn't support brexit or Theresa may or Boris Johnson a screaming match arose 'your way to fucking young to understand what you are talking about all that comes out of your mouth is utter shit' my dad yelled at this point I was fuming and dragged Dom out of the bistro and into the car 'Dom I am so sorry' I mumbled he looked into my eyes 'it's fine love don't worry about it' he replied he kissed my head sloppily as we drove back to the hotel room.