black hearts club (♥pt 13 fan fic♥)

We got to Glasgow at around one a clock in the morning so everything was dark and I was exhausted but Dom carried on bringing me coffee "what the fuck this is the eighth cup I've had today" I said in shock "i promise you , you won't regret it now come on out of the bus milady" he said holding his hand out. We were outside a tattoo parlor "babe what" I looked at him in disbelief "we are getting tattoos." he yelled "oh my god you are fucking serious well i have always wanted to so can we also get my septum pierced" I pleaded "if you get the tattoo without crying then yeah sure" I ran in being really nervous "hi we booked two tattoo appointments" Dom said to a slightly obese heavily tattooed man "sure dude take a seat and I'll bring Vinny and jess out "babe I'm fucking buzzing" I said enthusiastically "I bet it's the coffee" Dom said. 

They placed a stencil on my finger it was a small black heart I saw Dom getting his stencil put on it was a small image of my hand writing saying "love you whore" I felt the tattoo needle going in and out of my skin "it isn't that bad is it" he said "no it isn't but I think that's because you are here with me." 

Dom grabbed his phone and clicked on Instagram and went live "hi guys guess who's got a new member of the black hearts club, that's right it's the girl next to me she is so fucking brave so guys go and follow Heidi lee on insta the first five of you to follow her I will follow you back" he then turned off his phone and he grabbed my phone and took a photo of the tattoo and us kissing "so babe how about you come to the concert tomorrow" Dom asked eagerly I nodded in response "your all done" the tattooist said "it looks fucking awesome now can I asked for one more thing I would love a septum piercing". They nodded and got their piercing gun and held it up to my septum.