gun

dom was getting all sorts pre show jitters he was jumping on tables and sofas when tom went out to do that video thing of everyone waiting in line dom decided that we should tag along so we did just that he looked in awe of everyone waiting to see him "love this is fookin mental"he expressed as soon as I opened my lips to reply I heard gunshots I saw a skinny girl wearing a pink shirt her hair was black with white bangs drop to the floor her mum grabbed her arms next was a tall skinny boy with a full face of makeup I saw blood spurt from his black and white stripped shirt tears had filled my eyes as dom dragged tom and I into an alleyway next to the venue tears left my eyes dom pulled my hands over my ears and kissed my forehead "tom I promise ill be back okay just take care of eachother" he flustered I grabbed his arm as he attempted to run back "I love you" I yelled over the bullets I couldn't hear him but I saw his mouth move and what I can only assume was an I love you too.

he came back a few seconds later holding a small child and a group of people closely surrounding him he ran back out when I heard a scream. I gasped and tried to crawl to the edge of the wall I saw adam and Michael with doms arms over their shoulders he was limping and blood was leaking from his leg "dom!"

the end

for now