baths

it was a rainy day in London I looked at the hazy cloud out of the window I was wearing one of doms shirts, dom had been gone for a month to attend his dads funeral we hadn't been calling each other or texting I felt so alone, I breathed heavily on the window and drew a small heart. I walked into the bathroom and drew a bath it was filled with bubbles and the water was a light shade of purple due to the bath bomb. I stepped into the bath and lied there soaking in the water a small tear fell from my eye as I thought about dom.

around an hour passed and I got out and sulked in my bed I scrolled through Instagram and fell asleep. I was cold,sweaty and shaking the bed was drenched from all the sweat I picked up my cold phone in my clammy hands and tried to call dom my breathing got heavy "uh-uhm dom" paced "hello (y/n) is everything okay" he asked he sounded emotionless "no,im not okay I miss you and I-I haven't been sleeping properly I'm scared all the fucking time and I cant help but think about you dom ,I love you so much that it makes me feel sick its not like I wanted to go the funeral but I would have loved to be there for you I just want to hug you I'm so-" dom quickly cut me off "love calm down take a deep breath I'm coming back soon ill be there in a few hours" he hung up the phone I stared at the phone screen in shock.

I lied in the bed breathing. Just breathing. I heard the door creak open I jumped  out of the bed and ran to him I sobbed into his shirt I felt doms tears brushing down my face "I missed you so fookin much" he muttered through sobs "just shh" I whispered I kissed him I remembered how his big lips felt on mine, how his hands were so delicate but strong and how his hair was so soft and fluffy I ran my hands through his hair as his hands moved around my back "I love you so much Dominic" I hushed dom had a small smirk on his face he quickly pecked my forehead and went into the kitchen "do you want a drink baby" he asked I nodded and just basked in his presence .

quick intervention

oh my fucking god we hit 2.5 k reads and we are even closer to 3 k I'm so happy so thank you so so much also Dominic Harrison is literally life

love you dudes ♥♥♥