raspy

I felt so lively seeing dom perform on stage seeing the way his eyes lit up when the bhc would scream his lyrics but seeing his face droop down when he had to leave the stage was almost heart wrenching but tonight was a bit different he was halfway through parents when something happened he dropped to the floor my heart stopped everyone who was screaming the lyrics had a puzzled yet concerned look on their face adam ran up to him while Michael was grabbing his phone from his pocket I ran through the crowd but the security guards were adimant not to let me through I tried to push past them when michael told them to let me on the stage I ran to his side and practically fell on the floor I grabbed his wrist to check for a pulse "adam check If he is breathing" I mumbled I could hear his raspy breathing. After a few minutes the paramedics had arrived and they were about to put him on the stretcher when his eyes opened his eyes were like a puppies he looked so confused and scared I grabbed his hand he began to try and pull the drip from his arm "hey dom calm down okay im here" I muffled thorugh tears I began to openly sob infront of the paramedics the ambulance journey was very traumatic watching dom struggle, and feel like he has let the bhc down.