a small party

for the release of weird, dom had a small house party with everyone who was currently in the house due to corona. obviously there was a lot of alcohol and loud music.

"dommy im tired" I whispered in his ear hee had a beer in his hand, his beautiful green eyes met mine "have you had a drink yet love?" he asked I nodded in response "I just don't feel good, im gonna go to bed" I sighed I began to walk up the stairs but turned to see dom dancing with adam violently, I rolled my eyes and left.

when I got into bed a small tear left my eye, 'why was dom being so weird' I thought to myself. I heard the door open. "hey (Y/N) have I ever told ya how fookin sexy you are" he smirked "dom your drunk" he gasped "I would neva"i scoffed and walked into the bathroom "(Y/N) get out of there fookin now, I need ya" I felt angry "no, your the one who got drunk im not helping you" I stated through the door holding back tears "please love"he pleaded I cracked open the door to see him on the floor, leaning on the bed.

"I love ya princess" he mumbled as you put him in the bed "I love you too dom" I replied.

quick intervention-sorry its so bad, however im just announcing my new book Colby brock imagines and also awsten knight imagines.... yeah I only write imagines now apparently because writing full books is hard... anyway please show my new one some love thx