doctor doctor (♥pt 15 fan fic♥)

got to the hospital I ran inside and went to my mum's ward "mum oh my god you're ok" she opened her eyes "heidi where were you I missed you so much your brother is in the waiting room" tears began to fill my eyes "i was- I was working in London I didn't know they transferred you here" my mum grasped the side of my face "oh honey when did you get that piercing and that tattoo?" I looked at her and began to laugh "so I was working but I got offered a job to work with my favorite artist, and let's say that I got a boyfriend and went on tour with him then i got drugged in Birmingham I got out of the hospital and I decided to get a tattoo and so did Dom and then I came here" I said "so where is this Dom" I held her hand "oh he is still on tour" she got a bit sad for a second "i would love to meet him seeing as I don't have much time left" I grabbed my phone and pulled up some photos of him "aww he looks nice but why is he wearing pink socks?" I chuckled I began to call Dom "hey babe" he said "hi listen how quickly do you think you can get here" I asked hesitatingly "um around two hours" he said calmly "get here fast" I said. 

Dom ran in through the hospital doors "hey babe are you alright" he asked I ran up to him and I hugged him I was bawling "come on she wants to meet you" I said while pulling his hand into her room "hello you must be Dominic Harrison" my mum said holding out her hand "so you must be the wonderful Alice lee" he said my brother walked in "hi Heidi" he said "mike" I said while glaring at him "so I heard that you got a tattoo with my daughter so can you tell me what it means" he sat there talking to her about the meaning of the black heart. 

"uh-huh that's deep" my mum replied "anyway you lot its getting late so go and book a hotel" I went up to her and gave her a hug "Dom I heard that your hugs are incredible" my mum said then Dom went in for a hug. We walked out of the hospital to realise that It was dark and raining "babe do you want some food" Dom asked "no I'm good" I replied Dom grabbed my chin "hey you saw her in there she looked as happy as you were at the start of the tour.so listen I get it so I will stay with you until you feel comfortable, I love you so much Heidi lee" I looked at him, and I just burst out in tears Dom placed his arms around we just stood in the rain outside of a chip shop "now come on let's get out of the rain." he said while pulling my arm around him.