nutella

I lied in the hotel room bed and Dom was still asleep I gazed at him until I fell back asleep.when I opened my eyes he was gone I stood up on the cold wooden floor and walked into the living room section of the hotel room to see Dom was slouched on the sofa shovelling bacon and toast in his mouth 'morning (Y/N)' he muffled 'hi you did you get any for me?' I asked gazing at his food 'yeah I got you some pancakes and...' he began to shove his hand in his backpack fishing around for something 'fookin Nutella!' He yelled I jumped on the sofa next to him and kissed his cheek 'your actually the best boyfriend ever' he gazed into my eyes and lightly cupped my face 'you are fucking incredible I love you so damn much and if you left me I would be so fucking depressed' he mumbled I then held the Nutella jar and read it 'ilywymm' I felt tears streaming down my face before I even replied 'yeah I will marry you on one condition' I replied his face began to look desperate 'anything love' I grabbed his hand 'we can get a fountain of Nutella at the wedding reception' he began to chuckle he opened the jar of Nutella and picked out the ring from the chocolate spread and sucked it from the ring he lightly placed it on my finger 'I fucking love you' I whispered.it was only a few hours later and Dom and I had been shovelling Nutella into our mouths and snuggling on the sofa.