anarchist (♥pt 1 fan fic♥)

Anarchist 

I met Dominic at one of his performances in London I was only seventeen and I realized ,fuck me he is talented so I went and payed for my backstage passes his brown hair was dangling down his face "hiya love" he said his white teeth were gleaming at me "hi" he looked directly at me while patting the chair next to him "so what's your name" he exclaimed "Heidi" I felt all the blood rush around my body " so Heidi might I just say a beautiful fucking name to match a beautiful human" he exclaimed "you too" I said while looking shyly down at the floor "you can call me Dom if you like, so what did you think of the show" he asked "it was actually awesome now I have a couple of questions" Dom looked a bit surprised "go for it love" my heart began to pump harder "okay then so what is your favourite food?" he looked up and stretched his legs out revealing his pink socks "i would have to go with peperoni pizza" he said we both let out a chuckle. 

"and last question are you currently single?" he looked still smirking at me "yes I am but I'm not really looking for a relationship I solely want to focus on my music and my fans" I looked into his eyes and tried to be as comforting as I could "thank you so much for answering my questions I hope you have good night" I said whilst brushing my hair out of my lip gloss "wait" he said while grabbing my arm "yes" I replied "before you go home look on the back of the questionnaire sheet " he then let go of my arm and when I walked out he gave me a quick wink. 

I got into my car and began to cry seeing a photo of my mum on the dashboard I heard a quick knock on my car window while I was wiping the tears away it, was my best friend Xena "Heidi oh" I quickly opened the door and into her warm embrace I was crying on her shoulder that's when she offered to drive me home I got into her car and looked out the window at the trees and dirt.