kill somebody (♥fan fic pt 8♥)

I was sat waiting outside of the bus scrolling through Instagram when I saw the boys walking up towards me "what's up bitches" I yelled to them while holding my shoes "did you break your nail Heidi" Andrew said mockingly I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Dom how was the show" he started to scream "machine guns" Dom realized that he forgot to give me the key "sorry love" I stared at him "it's fine honestly" I unlocked the bus to see the place was trashed "woah" we all whispered knowing that spencer was asleep "night everyone" I whispered from my bunk that's when Dom quickly jumped down in only his boxers and got into my bed "what do you want to do tonight" he said hoarsely "wait what's up with your voice" I asked "oh I began to lose my voice after performing" I grabbed the side of his face "oh you poor thing come on I will fix it" I got out of my bunk "Heidi put this on" he whispered while chucking his merchandise at me i put the white shirt on it had black hearts down the sleeves and got some herbal tea from my bag. 

"are you sure this will fix it" he whispered "i promise". He began to drink the hot liquid while I cleaned up the bus by picking up food wrappers. I got behind him and kissed his head and whispered in his ear "night" he twirled on his chair and kissed me picking me up I wrapped my legs around him. Before I knew it we were in shower when he told me "make sure your quiet" I nodded 

The next morning I woke up with Dom next to me playing with my hair we began to hear all the boys jumping down from their bunks that's when I began to have flashes of panic "shit shit fuck wanker"i whispered "Dom got lucky last night isn't that right Dom" Andrew yelled "I have a plan" Dom whispered "it's every day bro with the Disney channel flow" he started screaming "woah dude wtf why are you in Heidi's bunk" spencer asked "we swapped anyway speaking of Heidi let's get breakfast before she wakes up" Dom exclaimed "cool dude "everyone said in agreement I heard them all walking out of the bus when my phone buzzed it was a text from Dominic "your safe now best boyfriend ever".