patch me up

okay then so there are some depression and self harm references so don't read if that will have a negative effect on you

alrighty then love you (also kind of short)

Dom and I had just had one of the worst arguments and it was all about the most stupid things, spring rolls I put my spring rolls in the fridge and he fucking ate them and when I caught him the act he tried to blame it on me and I how he is always busy at work and doesn't have to order food blah blah blah a few hours had passed of not stop screaming and I was in tears cause he was saying how much he hated my dad "GET OUT I DON'T WANT YOU HERE RIGHT NOW I CANT DEAL WITH THIS STRESS!" I yelled Dom's face completely dropped from slightly fed up to concerned "hey love calm down you look pale" he mumbled "GET OUT PLEASE!" I began to shake and cry I slowly fell to the ground Dom walked upstairs I quickly ran into the kitchen and took some anti-depressants from the cupboard. I was hurled over the toilet still shaking I tightly grasped the orange bottle and began to pick at the label I unscrewed the white lid and poured a handful of the medication in the palm of my hand. I was around five pills in and I still wasn't feeling any better when I heard foot steps behind me saw blood dripping it was Dom his wrist were freshly cut "im sorry (Y/N), how many have you taken" he asked "umm five" he grabbed my hands to check my pulse "how are you feeling" I asked "not the best but I would feel a lot better if you go to the doctors" he mumbled "okay then we will go when I have put some plasters on your wrists" I responded he gave me a sympathetic look "I fookin love ya" he whispered I turned around to give him a kiss "i love you too now lets get you patched up"