School's out for summer

I sat at the front of the class and couldn't stop staring at the bell. Stan across the room in the back when he caught my attention. He was staring right at me. When he see my eyes catch his he quickly sat up straight and pointed to his wrist.

"Soon." I mouthed at him. Our teacher was still talking but I wasn't paying attention anymore. Stan gave a small sigh and I smirked. I turned my attention to the clock.

"Ms.Deiry, would you like to rejoin the class?" I snapped my attention back to the front of the room and looked at the 70 year old teacher standing in front of my desk. She slowly started to walk away from my desk.

"Am I really missing anything?" I asked her and she whipped around. I caught a look of the clock from the corner of my eye and smirked.

"And what may you be smirking about?" She asked me clearly annoyed but at this rate I could care less.

"Well, everything really, in a way." I tightened the grip on my backpack ready to sprint out the door, I was done rotting in the classroom.

"Is this a new way for you to act out?" Now she really had my attention. Stanley jumped out of his desk ready to interfere until I put my hand up and he sat back down. 

"Is that really a way to be talking to a student?" I asked her and she obviously had to find something to say.

"I-" The bell rang out and everybody cheered. I jumped out of the desk.

"Sorry, Mrs.K!" I sarcastically called out as I was the first one out of the class. Perk of being the closest to the door.

"Ser! You're supposed to wait for me!" Sorry Stan gotta blast. I looked to the right of the door and I saw the three boys walking down the hallway. I quickly ran to them as they were deep into conversation. I walked in next to Bill and Richie.

"But then Stan will have nothing left." Richie told the boys.

"Are we talking about how Stan is getting circumstanced way to late?" I asked Richie with a smirk. He put a hand in the air and I high fived him back.

"That's it exactly." Eddie was mid sentence when Stan grabbed Eddie and Bill's bags.

"Guys!" We all smirked way to wide. Stan wedged himself in between Eddie and Bill.

"Hey, Stan, what happens at the Bar mitzvah anyways? It says they slice your d**k off." Bill asked. Stan was looking at the boys and patiently waiting.  

"Yeah, and I think the Rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say "Where's the peen?"" Richie gave him thoughts to Stan.

"At the Bar mitzvah I read from the Torah and then I make a speech and suddenly become a man." Stan told us and we all were left with questions.

Richie started to say something but I was to busy glaring at the one of Henry Bowers goons that had creepily watched Richie.

"Think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie asked and we all smiled. 

"So, Stan, because that's what it takes to become a man in the eyes of god therefore Richie will never become a man, because he's going to h*ll?" They all laughed. Richie had been talking to himself but turned to me.

"Then I guess you'll never become a women." He quickly punched me in the boob and turned away. I gasped and Richie couldn't stop laughing at himself. We turned on the stairwell and Greta purposely bumped into Stan. The other boys didn't notice but I stopped.

She was headed to the girls bathroom. Beverly? Stan quickly grabbed my arm before I could think about doing anything.

"She's not worth it come on." I looked at him and he gave a small smile. His face blushed a little.

"Yeah, you're right." We turned and rushed to catch up with the boys.

We went passed the sign at the front of the school "Remember the curfew 7:00 p.m." Everything was black except the seven. We walked passed the cops and to the two garbage's at the front of the school. 

Each of us dumped the remains of what was in are backpacks into the garbage's.

"Best feeling ever." Stan exclaimed. As I stood in between him and Eddie.

"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie told him and I scoffed.

"Hey, what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Eddie asked while pulling the strap of his empty backpack over him shoulder. 

"I'll start my training." Richie told him while fixing his glasses.

"What training?" Eddie asked him.

"Every year. The same thing every year." I muttered out loud.

"Street fighting." Richie told Eddie like it was obvious.

"Is that how you want to spend your summer? Inside of an arcade." Eddie asked him like he would be wasting his time.

"Beats spending it inside your mother. Oh!" He put up a hand for Stan but Stan slowly pushed down Richie's hand.

"What if we go to the quarry?" Stan asked with excitement.

"Guys, we have to t-t-Barons." We looked around awkwardly.

"Right." Stan said with a small head nod. Eddie was staring at the cops where the women was standing looking worried.

"Better excuse Mom." Eddie smally said.

"Does she really him to see her come over school?" Stan asked.

"Guys, I-Um-I'll be right back. Okay?" They all nodded there heads and as I walked away I knew they stayed on the topic. I ran back to the school and saw Beverly walking through the hallway. 

"Bev!" I caught her attention and jogged to her.

"Hey, Ser."

"Did they do it again?" 

"It's not that big of a deal."

"Not that big of a deal? I could have stopped it, but Stan stopped me."
"That's probably the best thing."

"How is that the best thing?"

"You know I always thought you and Stan would end up together. I just noticed it, and that was from the sidelines." I scoffed.

"You've mentioned before."

"Because I mean it. What's the harm it could do?"

"I don't know."

"You like him don't you? I mean just the way you look at each other makes me want to swoon. Any body who doesn't know the two of you would think you were together."

"Stan and his family are like these big church people and I'm just, me, I guess."

"Okay, you know what we are going to talk this over more when you buy me a milkshake, and soon. This is a big matter."

"No, it's really not."

"This is they biggest event."

"No, it's not." We got to the stairs and Beverly turned to the new kid and I kept walking.

"Milkshake!" She called after me. I turned back to see her talking to the new kid, different.

I looked over to the boys to see Bowers by the boys. I left for less than a minute! That's it! That's all I did!

Bill was talking back to Bowers. I started to sprint towards the boys. I almost got through Stan and Richie but the both caught one of my arms. I would have face planted but thank god they caught me last second.

"He's got it." Stan whispered in my ear as he pulled me up. I looked over to see Bower's dad fully dressed in uniform glaring in this direction at his son. 

Bowers licked his hand and wiped it on Bill as he walked away. They walked to there car and we walked to Bill. We all stood in a line and watched them jump in the car and slowly leave the school parking lot.

"Wish he'd go missing." 

"Don't we all?" I told Richie.

"He's probably the one doing it." Eddie spoke and then looked back at us.