The Well House

We got to the door. I looked and Bill's face as it was caked in sweat. I stepped through the door so the boys could be in the doorway. Nothing, there was nothing in the room.

"She was just here." Richie stated.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." I told him.

"Where the f*** did she go?" He asked the question we were all wondering.

We stood in a line with the door behind us. I heard it slowly creak shut. Eddie! I jumped at the door. It slammed shut with my left hand in between it. It opened for a split second and I pulled my hand through only for it to slam again. I listened to the other boys while they slammed against the door.

I saw the swelling in my middle and pointer finger. They were already turning purple and looked slightly bent. Well, a little more than slightly. I dozily looked at my hand. I snapped out of it when I heard Eddie scream my name. 

I jumped to the door and helped the boys pound on it.

"Eddie! Eddie! Why the h*** isn't he answering?" I asked the boys and they looked at me with the same fear in there eyes. I heard a slam come from below us.

"Eddie? Was that him! Did Eddie just fall through the floor! Did he just-Eddie!" I slammed my body against the door again and again. Bill grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.

"We're gonna get to him. But right now we need to get out of here-"

"The crow bar!" I tried to lean over and grab the crow bar but Richie stopped me. He grabbed my hand.

"Serene, we need to get out of here. That door isn't gonna budge." My eyes darted between the two boys.

Bill and I went back to trying to get some words from Eddie. 

"Eddie, open the door? You okay? What's going on? Eds! Eddie!"

"Come on, Edison, this isn't f***ing funny! At least say something!" Bill and I continued at the knob and knocking consistently. Bill and I turned around from the door at the absence of Richie. We walked to an open door.

"Richie?" Bill asked. Richie has walked into another room with another wide open door. Richie turned to us and the moment he took a step the door slammed shut again. We ran into the door while trying to run through.

"Richie! Richie!" Bill called.

"Bill! Serene, don't let me die in here!" My heart sank to the bottom of my chest while we banged on the door.

"I'm gonna get you out!" I called back.

"Come on, open the door!"

"Shouldn't have left our side, dip s***." I told him and we continued yelling back and forth.

"What's going on? Richie!"

"I can't!"

"Open the door!" Bill told him. Richie stopped banging on the door. I heard Richie scream from the other side.

"Richie!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. There was a long silence. Then a Richie scream and another unfamiliar scream. The clown! I frantically looked at Bill.

"He's in there with him! The clowns with Richie! Bill, the clowns with Richie! Richie's stuck by the clown, Bill!" Bill's eyes grew and I started banging on the door with everything I have.

The door swung open and Bill grabbed Richie by the back of the shirt. I slammed it shut with my shoulder at the last sight of the clown running at us.

"Let's get out of here." Bill told Richie while he was doubled over trying to breath.

"Bill's right, Rich. We gotta get our a**es out of here and we need to get out now. So breath." Richie grabbed are arms to help him regain his balance. We turned our heads to the psychotic laugh coming from the shaking mattress at the other side of the room.