Again? Really?

"Gghhghghg." My eyes flew open as the killer clown was sitting on top of me with his hands snug around my throat as he thrashed my head around. His eyes were full of glee while his laugh rung through my ears. Was it a he? I wasn't sure, let's just call this thing it.

"S-S-Sta-"

"Is that you're little boy?" His voice sounded like a snake wrapping around it's prey. My eyes darted around the room. Nothing, it was just me and the clown. My fists met the face of It many times. He went unfazed. How?

"Get off me, you P***y!" He looked like I had just offended him in the worst way. He leaned back and the hands tightened and my view went completely blurred, I thought I was taking my last breathe. I gagged for the last time. Except the least unexpected thing happened. I only saw the last second but It had jumped from my chest to the closet in less than three seconds. 

I coughed and ran out to the door. My left hand clenched my throat as my right hand fumbled on the lock. The bolt clicked and both my hands flung to the door and I threw it open. 

I turned to the bathroom door but Bev jumped at me and her hands went straight towards my throat. I jumped back and ran to the front of the apartment. I stood in the kitchen and Richie was facing away from me.

"Rich?" His slowly turned around but I saw the glare of the moon hit right on the knife he had pulled from the drawer.

"No!"

"We all float down here!"

"No!" I turned and ran to the end of the hallway. My door was wide open and the clown was there again. Bev was gone but the clown wasn't alone. He had something in his arms, that thing was struggling. It was Georgie.

"Georgie!" I ran to the door but all the clown had to do was flick his wrist and the door slammed shut and locked. I ran into the door and pounded on it.

"Son of a b***h!" My voice was completely gone. I slowly stood up and backed into the bathroom door.

"You just have to trust me!" It was Richie's voice. I slammed the door and turned the lock. My vision blurred again and everything was a daze as I turned and tripped over my own two feet onto the bathtub...